UK/US iTunes Movie & TV Bargains

astirling

Is there a site selling U.K. iTunes codes? It’s not always clear on eBay if a code is iTunes compatible

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
Last edited:

Goooner

Distinguished Member
I’m trying to create a US account, can’t get past the captcha thing. Enter the characters and it just asks me to do it again and again.

Matt Wood

So when creating a US account you put your name birthday, fill security info but just some us address?

dr no

I'm finding myself buying cheap 4k movies for no reason other than its cheap
madness:facepalm:

dvdchild

I'm struggling to redeem the codes. clicked redeem and comes up with enter code. Enter code sent to me and nothing happens?

NatTheGooner

I had this on my iMac this morning - I restarted the iMac and the redeem code box had a button next to it and it redeemed fine

dvdchild

made that up - only thing you need is a working email as it will send a code and you have to type it in but thats all account created i'm just having a mare redeeming my codes

Geesus

I'm not positive on this one, but I *think* you have to make sure you buy codes from the Blu-ray to ensure you get HD and 4K versions. If you buy a DVD code you just get an SD version on iTunes. Can anyone confirm?

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
I'm not positive on this one, but I *think* you have to make sure you buy codes from the Blu-ray to ensure you get HD and 4K versions. If you buy a DVD code you just get an SD version on iTunes. Can anyone confirm?
Correct DVD codes usually give SD codes. When buying codes you just need to make sure it says iTunes HD. Some sites have separate SD and HD pages.
7N0XT

Last edited:

Dave M

Distinguished Member
So when creating a US account you put your name birthday, fill security info but just some us address?
I just used an hotel address in Florida.

NatTheGooner

I had the bug when the "Use camera" button was on top of the graphic with the cards. You can enter the code but nothing happens - theres no Redeem button