iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

You’ve always needed a VPN/Smart DNS to use Vudu.
Plenty of free ones available for the sake of redeeming via Vudu on your phone.
Just stay away from none MA titles then you won’t need one for the ATV.
Thank you, I really can't remember using a VPN other than for signing up, my memory isn't as good as the years pass by!

Actually enjoyed it on this attempt, tried the 1st time, and had far too many distractions
slow burner, but very enjoyable.

Sounds like I’d enjoy it. Still not sure whether to take a chance and spend £6 on it or just leave it on my CP rental list. Too easily distracted at the moment, so may not really appreciate it properly.

Thank you, most helpful as always! Quick question, the instawatch confused me to start with as I didn't realise it was Vudu! I already have a Vudu account linked up but can't get on the website, do you now need a vpn to get on the Vudu website or is it just me having issues? Thanks

I use Windscribe on my phone, free and quick and easy to switch on and off. Vudu takes normal PayPal too, making it too easy to buy stuff, hence me taking a look at the Skywalker saga deal the other night and ending up buying it within the space of about 30 seconds! I was hoping it might at least make jump through some hoops to pay, to give me a chance to have second thoughts :laugh:

Harry Potter Collection £34.99, it has been cheaper but how long are you prepared to wait to see if it ever does going any lower.
Fantastic Beasts 2 film collection £12.99
Or the Complete Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts 10 Movie Collection £44.99

Not so much a bargain but you can finally buy the Beverly hills cop trilogy as three was rent only. £14.99 for all three.

Not so much a bargain but you can finally buy the Beverly hills cop trilogy as three was rent only. £14.99 for all three.
Currently $14.99 (just over £12)on the US store so I guess it’s possible we could see a £9.99 drop at some point.

Even less of a bargain if you already own the first two :)
How about if you already own the trilogy blu-ray boxset that’s still in its wrapper? Asking for a friend :hiya:

Nice that they’re all 4K / DV. Again the Paramount - iTunes missing extras issue, but that is a v good deal considering you’ll never get it on physical media in 4K I think

Nice that they’re all 4K / DV. Again the Paramount - iTunes missing extras issue, but that is a v good deal considering you’ll never get it on physical media in 4K I think
No Extras in the US either.

Currently $14.99 (just over £12)on the US store so I guess it’s possible we could see a £9.99 drop at some point.

Damn it, the trilogy wasn't on the uk store when I looked the other say, but I saw it on us store for $15 so went for that..

..Could always refund, but still waiting on my last $10 purchase. It's been refunded, it's just not appeared on my balance yet in the pc app yet..

I had the same thing - the value shown on the Itunes PC app does not update. I went to apply voucher to add funds and then the balance updated from the refund.

I had the same thing - the value shown on the Itunes PC app does not update. I went to apply voucher to add funds and then the balance updated from the refund.

Mine's not done that sadly.. Added $30 from amazon gift card and the $10 refund didn't appear.

I usually just use 'view my account' which prompts me to sign in, then it appears. It may appear later today after 6pm (10am PST I think). Hopefully it get's updated by 6am Monday morning before the deals change.

Mine's not done that sadly.. Added $30 from amazon gift card and the $10 refund didn't appear.

I usually just use 'view my account' which prompts me to sign in, then it appears. It may appear later today after 6pm (10am PST I think). Hopefully it get's updated by 6am Monday morning before the deals change.
With my last refund I had to sign out and then back in again before it showed up.

With my last refund I had to sign out and then back in again before it showed up.
didn't work for me - then again i only requested the refund 2 days ago - think it can take a few days?

Didn’t come up on Cheap Charts for me but all four Hunger Games films in 4K, DV and Atmos are in the UK iTunes Store for £7.99. For all of ‘em! £2 a pop is a bargain if ever I saw one......:eek:

I got an email from VDU create a list get $5 credit, Ive done it just waiting to se if it comes through. Its a pity MA and itunes dont allow this.

Didn’t come up on Cheap Charts for me but all four Hunger Games films in 4K, DV and Atmos are in the UK iTunes Store for £7.99. For all of ‘em! £2 a pop is a bargain if ever I saw one......:eek:

I think this dropped back on the 1st so would expect it to go back up tomorrow, agree it’s a bargain :smashin:

Yep such a great deal on the Hunger Games films - just a heads up that #2 doesn’t have the shifting ratio that the Blu-ray has.

I could have swore the hunger games collection were all showing as 4k/Atmos yesterday..all showing as HD now?

I could have swore the hunger games collection were all showing as 4k/Atmos yesterday..all showing as HD now?
They were, I picked them up along with the has fallen collection.
Just checked on the iTunes app and it shows the bundle as HD but the individual films all show 4k.
Chopples beat me to it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom