iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

If you don't mind HD quality, Frozen 2 HD US Google Play HD (which ports to MA/US itunes) is available for $2.28 using discount code "INSTAPURGE35" ( šŸ˜„ šŸ˜„ šŸ˜„ ) to get 35% off.

So that's about Ā£1.85 or thereabouts.

Thatā€™s arrived on Disney+ and Sky today, canā€™t say Iā€™m keen myself though Iā€™m guessing the missus will be.

If any of the thread regulars want a free code received in Central Intelligence from wowhd please PM me. Will need US ITunes and probably VPN to redeem at wb.com/reddemdigital but not 100% sure what the redemption options will be. Love this movie šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

AF675A16-CCE3-46DA-9AA4-4C3743200826.jpeg

That had to be a pick up for that price...got some iTunes cards from game flip.šŸ˜ŠšŸ‘Œ
DE36FD71-70AF-4723-880E-0B98965B0129.png

Just picked up American Gangster extended 4K HDR on Vudu for $4.99. MA to Itunes
Thanks for the heads up. I've had to disconnect Vudu from MA to save my Instawatches, but I just got it on US Microsoft for the same price, it's ported to MA in 4K.

Thanks for the heads up. I've had to disconnect Vudu from MA to save my Instawatches, but I just got it on US Microsoft for the same price, it's ported to MA in 4K.
Does it have any extras please?

How do you buy on US Microsoft? Can you use a UK credit card/PayPal account?

what's the easiest way of switching between different stores?
I have a US account which i am logged in on, but have seen both independence day 4K films for Ā£3.99 on the UK store

I never got too carried away with IW, but have a few. Holyymovies seem to be affected, and (not surprisingly) I think their website has disappeared. Anyone tried a PayPal dispute?

Vifgam ones seem to still be there, but I guess it might be a process theyā€™re going through.

what's the easiest way of switching between different stores?
I have a US account which i am logged in on, but have seen both independence day 4K films for Ā£3.99 on the UK store
You need separate Apple IDs for whichever stores you want to use, so in this case one for US and one for UK.
Itā€™s then just a case of switching between the profiles.
Switching between accounts is simple enough on an ATV, once logged into to both accounts press and hold the home button and select the profile.

Last edited:
I never got too carried away with IW, but have a few. Holyymovies seem to be affected, and (not surprisingly) I think their website has disappeared. Anyone tried a PayPal dispute?

Vifgam ones seem to still be there, but I guess it might be a process theyā€™re going through.
I raised a PayPal dispute for two, couldnā€™t do the other as seems I used my debit card via Apple Pay.
Iā€™m not expecting a result but weā€™ll see what happens.

Independence Day 4K Ā£3.99
Independence Day Resurgence 4K Ā£3.99

Incase any of you want to celebrate July 4th

Independence Day 4K Ā£3.99
Independence Day Resurgence 4K Ā£3.99

Incase any of you want to celebrate July 4th
Iā€™ve got Resurgence in HD via the US account, if it wasnā€™t such a terrible movie id buy it to get the 4K.

Just to,let you guys know I got my credit for iTunes vouchers via Gameflip, no hassles really other than I had to be on,one when seller got the code to redeem straight away, $50 for $42.50.

Iā€™ve never filed a dispute via PayPal - is it fairly straight forward as I had very few instawatch but the 3 I bought from Holyymovies have been pulled and seems I can raise a dispute.

Last edited:
Anyone seen šŸ˜‚ the invisible man, howā€™s the quality ?, Ā£13.99 for 4k DV DA .

I've received an email from BigDsMovies saying he is closing. I suspect he may have received a flood of paypal disputes over previous instawatch sales....
1593864760400.png

Reading between the lines, thereā€˜s a few of these sites that have done a runner.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom