UK!

Is there anyone in the Labour team with any experience in government?

I can't see Wolfie Smith being in charge.

As in what are we doing as country in this whole Brexit farce? Collectively, as a country, we seem to be doing our very best to undermine our economy, destroy our international standing and generally become the world's laughing stock.

I'm not so sure after we thrashed The All Blacks today!

nobody worried about what it will be like to live and work in the UK after brexit under the tories?
No,
  • No crashing ecomonomy
  • No influx of un-needed immigrants.
  • Still have a nuclear deterant.
  • Not becoming part of a Super EU state.
  • People still encouraged to better themselves while work shy encouraged to work.
  • No massive increase in national dept due to re-nationalising everything
  • No domination by strong unions as in the 70's.
Just a few off the top

A wish list.

Seriously, I wish you were wrong.

And assuming the result is exactly the same as the first Peoples Vote - what happens then?. After all Parliament will still be filled with the same chancers who are doing everything to block Brexit as now.

You know full well the result would not be exactly the same

I think leave would win again. But that doesn't mean that a second referendum is a good idea. It would seriously damage our democracy and put many people off voting again.

Also worth noting that people here were totally convinced remain would win first time round. Anyone who thinks remain are certain to win in a second referendum is deluded.

And if Remain win - what happens then?

After all if the losers refuse to accept the result of the first referendum why should the losers of a 2nd referendum accept that result? - in fact the Leader of the LibDems has already made it clear that should the result of a 2nd referendum not go her way she would refuse to accept that result just as she refuses to accept the result of the first one..

So the point of a 2nd referendum is...?

Maybe more pro Brexit seeing that there is a middle road and that quite frankly Labour have been useless.

I am a Swedish watcher of the English circus going on. A new referendum in December? I am not sure
I understand...will the outcome of that referendum be stay or not stay in the EU? If that is the case, I would certainly like to see you stay in the EU!!!! I feel it's almost your "duty", or the EU might crash in the long run. Very dangerous!!

I am a Swedish watcher of the English circus going on. A new referendum in December? I am not sure
I understand...will the outcome of that referendum be stay or not stay in the EU? If that is the case, I would certainly like to see you stay in the EU!!!! I feel it's almost your "duty", or the EU might crash in the long run. Very dangerous!!

It’s a General Election rather than a Referendum, so it’s a vote for which Party/Parties control Government rather than another binary In/Out vote.

I understand your point about Duty. But why would I as a top tax contributor keep on having to give the money that I work so hard for away to other countries? Why is it my duty to pay for others to maintain their lifestyle?

Just wait what it will cost for your country! Not mention the trouble. I can see your point that you/we have, rather unfairly, contributing to other countries with our money. I see it this way; you are not broke, - staying in the EU might be a good thing for your grandchildren in this crazy world that can explode any minute with unpredictable leaders like Trump and Putin. History will tell for sure....

It’s a General Election rather than a Referendum, so it’s a vote for which Party/Parties control Government rather than another binary In/Out vote.
Thank you, - hoping for that stubborn Labourleader to come to his senses then...

Just wait what it will cost for your country! Not mention the trouble. I can see your point that you/we have, rather unfairly, contributing to other countries with our money. I see it this way; you are not broke, - staying in the EU might be a good thing for your grandchildren in this crazy world that can explode any minute with unpredictable leaders like Trump and Putin. History will tell for sure....
What is the EU going to do about that? They’ve not been doing anything so far. Playing it “safe” stifles progress.

absolute scaremongering rubbish, from what I have seen the Eu has brought your country plenty of problems

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom