USA - racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the EDL are a fascist, racist group. And the two incidents are incomparible - unless someone has an agenda, obviously.

And what are Antifa? They are by far worse then the muppets in the EDL. As soon as they are classed as a terrorist organisation the better.

I know it is not the standard definition but I have always seen racism as the majority treating the minority in a lessor way due to skin colour.

It is bullying of the smaller, therefore perceived weaker group because of numbers.

A KKK/EDF member would not act the same in, say, Lagos or Mumbai for instance.

I know it is not the standard definition but I have always seen racism as the majority treating the minority in a lessor way due to skin colour.

It is bullying of the smaller, therefore perceived weaker group because of numbers.

A KKK/EDF member would not act the same in, say, Lagos or Mumbai for instance.

Same as Antifa don't have the minerals to go to Asia, Russia, NK etc Cowards

Where is the outrage over the killing by police of Tony Timpa. Suffocated him by sitting on him. Joking as he lay dead under their knees.

I guess it don't matter, he was only white, and the cops were white. Maybe though, it goes to show there is a problem with some cops...and it MAY have nothing to do with RACISM.

Hijacked? Really, EDL demo openly about terrorism, Lee died in a terrorist attack.
I thought they were pissed up thugs who shout Go home you fu*king P*ki cun*s

The family of Lee Rigby have repeatedly requested that these pricks stop dishonouring their son.

This is the new answer now for the left.

Doesnt matter what proof or stats are given, its all "Whataboutary"

White person is killed in racist attack - Whataboutary

Black person is killed is racist attack - All white people are racist.

I know this post is whataboutary so ive already answered it for you.

Who's 'the left'?

As for the rest, you seem to have a bit of chip on your shoulder.

Interesting video showing the sequence of events.
Also, if you haven’t already seen it then please watch the main video where bystanders are begging the police officer to get off his neck.

I thought they were pissed up thugs who shout Go home you fu*king P*ki cun*s

The family of Lee Rigby have repeatedly requested that these pricks stop dishonouring their son.

I'm not supporting EDL, nor have I ever said so, from what I've seen from Black lives matter, they are just as bad if not worse than the EDL, but it's all OK they have an agenda apparently 🙄.

Whatabaoutary

I'm not supporting EDL, nor have I ever said so, from what I've seen from Black lives matter, they are just as bad if not worse than the EDL, but it's all OK they have an agenda apparently 🙄.

Whatabaoutary
For an organisation you don't support, you're very quick to defend them.

Your post isn't whataboutery, it's total nonsense.

Seeing how this thread has derailed speaks for itself.

For an organisation you don't support, you're very quick to defend them.

I absolutely do not, but why are they worse than Black Lives Matter? You're quick to judge somebody if they have an opinion on the EDL?

Your post isn't whataboutery, it's total nonsense.

Seeing how this thread has derailed speaks for itself.

We've gone from discussing racism in the USA, to the murder of a poor girl in Bolton (presumably by someone black?), defending the EDL and even trying to bring child rape gangs into it - I wonder why?

We've gone from discussing racism in the USA, to the murder of a poor girl in Bolton (presumably by someone black?), defending the EDL and even trying to bring child rape gangs into it - I wonder why?
You’re on the internet

the murder of a poor girl in Bolton (presumably by someone black?)
a white Albanian, and not a Muslim
- even the tinfoilers haven't theorised that she's a Muslim like they sometimes do .... what the fudge am I saying, of course they have, even though she's a crucifix wearing Christian

a white Albanian, and not a Muslim
- even the tinfoilers haven't theorised that she's a Muslim like they sometimes do .... what the fudge am I saying, of course they have, even though she's a crucifix wearing Christian
Her name sounded very ethnic to be fair. Easy mistake to make.

Her name sounded very ethnic to be fair. Easy mistake to make.
not a mistake, they know her details, but still think she's a secret Muslim jihadi convert

All missing the point.

She's a white girl murdered by a non white person and there is zero media coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom