USA - racism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand the anger and upset being expressed by people on here against the black community and others for their protests in America. By all means denounce the violence that's taking place there.

I'll ask you (@Wahreo @StefanBFC @danmc_82 @BB3Lions @Saldawop @Tempest) what you are all so afraid of that you don't appear to believe that black people can have the exact same as what you have without you losing something in return. It's all that they are protesting about. Equality from the systems that govern theirs and your lives.

Fear - It's the only explanation I can think of as to why you're putting forward the arguments you are posting.

And if you think they can have what they want without you losing what you have, then why are you so angry about it? Why aren't you helping them to get it? Why are you questioning what they're doing?

Don't be part of the problem, be part of the solution.

Good post @nabby :smashin:

My problem isnt just with BLM but with all "modern movements" including feminist's, LGBTQ etc.

Theres always a hiden agenda. As soon as this agenda is exposed, the opposing side are then given abuse.

Look at the way the protests have escalated in America, its disgusting.

My problem isnt just with BLM but with all "modern movements" including feminist's, LGBTQ etc.

Theres always a hiden agenda. As soon as this agenda is exposed, the opposing side are then given abuse.

LGBTQ isn't a movement for the love of God.

I just don't understand the anger and upset being expressed by people on here against the black community and others for their protests in America. By all means denounce the violence that's taking place there.

I'll ask you (@Wahreo @StefanBFC @danmc_82 @BB3Lions @Saldawop @Tempest) what you are all so afraid of that you don't appear to believe that black people can have the exact same as what you have without you losing something in return. It's all that they are protesting about. Equality from the systems that govern theirs and your lives.

Fear - It's the only explanation I can think of as to why you're putting forward the arguments you are posting.

And if you think they can have what they want without you losing what you have, then why are you so angry about it? Why aren't you helping them to get it? Why are you questioning what they're doing?

No anger, not upset at all. I'm all for equal rights , its the Human race not the white race.

Because I don't believe it protesting, looting, attacking people, I'm not a supporter of black lives matter, makes me angry and afraid?

Violence does not fix violence. Surely others ways would be better.

Don’t you think the rioting and looting is taking away a great chance of meaningful change , I’ve never seen cops kneeling with protesters before

Thanks for the reply. What is BLM's hidden agenda, in your view?

No anger, not upset at all. I'm all for equal rights , its the Human race not the white race.

Because I don't believe it protesting, looting, attacking people, I'm not a supporter of black lives matter, makes me angry and afraid?

Violence does not fix violence. Surely others ways would be better.

Thanks for the reply. As I said, by all means denounce the violence and looting. That is a very small minority and not necessarily part of the BLM protest. The vast majority are protesting peacefully.

I don't think any here are against BLM, its the looting and rioting and disorder that it brings with it.

I don't think any here are against BLM, its the looting and rioting and disorder that it brings with it.

You're probably right but the way the posts were going I was beginning to wonder. No-one on here AFAIK has condoned the looting and rioting.

@nabby :smashin:

Thanks for the reply. What is BLM's hidden agenda, in your view?
[/QUOTE]

These movements IMO are to gain power, not equality.
When equality is reached, they always want more.

Im not saying any of the movements are at this stage yet (Apart from feminism maybe)

In USA they are using the protest excuse to overthrow businesses, police, property etc.

Don’t you think the rioting and looting is taking away a great chance of meaningful change , I’ve never seen cops kneeling with protesters before

I don't agree with that assertion but I also don't think it's helping. It's more likely to be opportunist behaviour whilst the police are distracted. I don't think the looting and rioting has been organised or proposed by BLM.

Thanks for the reply. As I said, by all means denounce the violence and looting. That is a very small minority and not necessarily part of the BLM protest. The vast majority are protesting peacefully.

Well that's fine, why don't they stop protesting and help stop the current violence which is happening now then? It doesn't look like a small minority to me.

I'm actually shocked at the level of violence by it all, especially with the current climate, its disgusting, my only points were if this was an EDL group there would be uproar, but got told I was an EDL supporter 🤔.

When tensions are this high it doesn't take much to set things off.

Such as a bunch of white guys smashing windows, starting fires and causing damage. Police nowhere to be seen near looting, but a few streets away are tear gassing protesters including kids who are peacefully demonstrating.

The looters are the tiny majority of the protesters.

Whatever colour people are, there will always be undesirables. Take a lot of protests around the world, often they are infiltrated by thugs just out for some smashing and looting. Yet the rest in the protest get blamed for it and even are assumed to be part of it.

These movements IMO are to gain power, not equality.
When equality is reached, they always want more.

Im not saying any of the movements are at this stage yet (Apart from feminism maybe)

In USA they are using the protest excuse to overthrow businesses, police, property etc.

I'd argue the idea that feminism has gained equality for women is obviously not true anywhere in the world.

Do you think it's more likely that the BLM people have nothing to do with the looters in the USA and instead it's just opportunist crime whilst the police are distracted?

@StefanBFC said they are:

just as bad if not worse than the EDL

Listen, with the level of violence that is happening at the moment surely they should be doing something better or at least coming out and telling the rioters they are not helping.
I'm done discussing this with you once you called me an EDL supporter.

Well that's fine, why don't they stop protesting and help stop the current violence which is happening now then? It doesn't look like a small minority to me.

I'm actually shocked at the level of violence by it all, especially with the current climate, its disgusting, my only points were if this was an EDL group there would be uproar, but got told I was an EDL supporter 🤔.

I think you'll find that a lot of the peacful BLM protestors are trying to do exactly that whilst also coming under attack by the police who are violating their 1st Amendments rights to free speech and peaceful protest. I'd have thought that would be of more concern to you and others. The willing of the state to ride roughshod over these sacrosanct rights in the constitution.

If the EDL was at this level of protest for days on end, burning shops, looting, beating people and targeting the police. They would no doubt be a banned organisation and as far as i'am aware EDL protest never get to the scale of the current BLM and George Floyd protests.

That said EDL is in the UK while BLM is mainly in the states and some larger European citys so will be dealt with differently with regards to the law.

I'd argue the idea that feminism has gained equality for women is obviously not true anywhere in the world.

Do you think it's more likely that the BLM people have nothing to do with the looters in the USA and instead it's just opportunist crime whilst the police are distracted?

Id say in Western countries it is but not all over world.
Id also say not all the looters are from BLM movement but id bet most are. Ive no evidence on that, but just an observation from videos ive seen.

It doesn't affect me in the slightest in any way shape or form.

Racism is racism, people use the term to stop a conversation, to enable the fear factor, to get a job when under qualified, to get into politics by using the race card.

For years they've been abused, colonised, enslaved, murdered, beaten etc etc etc. But is this My fault? Is this My generations fault? NO it isn't. Is it the fault of the shopkeeper or the hgv driver, or the policeman at number 22? NO ITS IS NOT.

I hate saying this but my family live in Cayman. My uncle is black, aunties, Nephew's Niece's all black. My wife is Asian, my son is mixed race. I've seen racism so many times, its tedious, abhorrent and it makes you feel shit.

So. What am I fearful of?

Antifa
Muslim Extremists
White extremiats
The media
Spiders.

Id also say not all the looters are from BLM movement but id bet most are. Ive no evidence on that, but just an observation from videos ive seen.

Doesn't seem to stop you making a baseless accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom