Question USB Playback Issue.

Reaction score
Hello,
I recently purchased a SanDisk Ultra USB Flash Drive 3.0 and copied all my photos to the flash drive from my PC. I then put the USB in the USB port of my Sony Bravia and changed over from HDMI-1 to TV and selected Media Server then USB. All the folders/photo albums loaded up. When I clicked on a folder the individual photos then loaded in thumbnail form. No problems so far. I'd hoped to then browse through the images.
But no sooner had I started than I was met with a 'Playback Not Available' notification with many of the photos. This is despite the fact all the photos are the same format - i.e. j.peg's.
When I was copying the photos from my PC many photos seemed to present a problem which can be seen in the screenshot provided.
I always clicked 'Yes' or 'Skip', both of which allowed me to continue copying the images but these ones were always the images which produced the 'Playback Not Available' notification.
So, is there a solution to this ?
A solution which allows me to browse through my photos without receiving the 'Playback Not Available' notification.

Attachments

• Ava Gardner.jpg
    Ava Gardner.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 30

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom