Bargain Expired Useful Discount Codes (Including Zavvi, Step by Step)

djpaulc247

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This only works on some orders and only for a short while but I always have to search for it and though it would be useful to have it as a sticky. Please could a mod make it a sticky at the top of the forum?

Zavvi - 10% Discount

1) Put the item in your basket
2) Click this link HERE (or HERE)
3) Input this code: WELCOME346

I can't take credit for the instructions as I copied them from someone else but can't remember who sorry.

Zoom - 10% Discount

SIGNUP10

Edit: Zoom code no longer works on existing offers

Last edited:
Blank post

Last edited:
@Garrett Could this be made into a sticky please?

Mind you I just realized most people don't bother reading sticky's, e.g. how do you add something in a spoiler tag, how do you get UHD programs on Prime:laugh:

That's true :laugh:

Usually people read though if it saves them a few quid! :D

Guys, just a quick bargain if you are interested. For those not sure then Deep discount are basically the same company as WowHD and importCDs.

Deep Discount are currently doing 15% off Storewide (exc Video Games) with promo code..

AUTUMN

So for example you can get..

The Mummy (2017) 4K as well as say Wonder Woman 4K For less than £48 for the pair. Of course pricing isn't much less than elsewhere, the difference is that these are US region free, so you'll get them earlier than the UK release dates.

Enjoy..

Mat.

Last edited:
Guys, just a quick bargain if you are interested. For those not sure then Deep discount are basically the same company as WowHD and importCDs.

Deep Discount are currently doing 15% off Storewide (exc Video Games) with promo code..

AUTUMN

So for example you can get..

The Mummy (2017) 4K as well as say Wonder Woman 4K For less than £48 for the pair. Of course pricing isn't much less than elsewhere, the difference is that these are US region free, so you'll get them earlier than the UK release dates.

Enjoy..

Mat.

@smackos Are deepdiscount customs friendly? I assumed they were with them being the same as Wow but someone has asked in another thread and has me worried now!

Zavvi code doesn't work on blader runner?

It doesn't always work and has a limited lifespan for any new releases / pre-orders. And sometimes it doesn't work but then does it you try again?!? Zavvi for you.

It doesn't always work and has a limited lifespan for any new releases / pre-orders. And sometimes it doesn't work but then does it you try again?!? Zavvi for you.

4 year lifespan I think.

WELCOME346 expired on 30th September

Last night when following the instructions from the OP with 2 UHD's for £30

Oh no! Say it ain't so :(

Where did you hear / read that?
Don't worry it does that constantly. Expires something like every 3 months and then it's gets reactivated shortly after.

zoom have 25% off everything inc preorders can be used more then once valid till 3rd december but i imagine it will get pulled early ZSMA25

zoom have 25% off everything inc preorders can be used more then once valid till 3rd december but i imagine it will get pulled early ZSMA25

Legend. Thanks [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] Nearly 70 pounds saved on things I had on order elsewhere

Last edited:
Just ordered a tonne of discs, have held off for a while. This is a good deal

Blue planet 2 for £20 approx...Nice

Interesting... the Zoom code does not work for me anymore. I pre-ordered a couple of title yesterday.

Zoom code seems to be bust and a few peeps on BR.com are reporting items have disappeared from their order history.

Wouldn't have helped that it hit HotUKDeals.

Zoom code doesn't work for me either. I guess the realised that there may be some abuse going on.

ZSMA25

That Zoom 25% off code is back working.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom