Using a G920 steering wheel on PS4

shaynemawer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, i have a G920 for my Xbox and was wondering if anyone knows of any plug and play ways to allow it to be used on the PS4? My Xbox doesn't get used much as most of my friends have a PS4 now so eventually want to get rid of the Xbox.

It's not cheap, but the DriveHub is what you need. I wanted it the opposite way though, to use my G29 on Xbox for Forza. If you're ultimately going to be offloading the Xbox probably best just offloading the wheel and getting a G29.

did you purchase the DriveHub ? this is exactly what i'd want. At least if i get this i could maybe keep the Xbox and get Forza :)

did you purchase the DriveHub ? this is exactly what i'd want. At least if i get this i could maybe keep the Xbox and get Forza :)

I didn't in the end. Decided it was too much to play one game, I also didn't have an Xbox One :rotfl:. It's well regarded on some of the racing forums so I'd have no concerns about its efffectiveness. I investigated the options as I was going to buy a One X, but didn't in the end. Talked myself out of the expense as I rarely use the PS4 as it is.

I’ve got a drive hub. Works terrific. I’m running a Fanatec Gt2 on a PS4 pro and and Xbox 1 x. Full force feedback.
very easy to get working too.

EBAY, there always coming up on there.
Theres also the Cronus max ps4 wheel edition which is a cheaper option. Don’t think that works on Xbox but definitely works on PS4 as I’ve got that as well. Lol

EBAY, there always coming up on there.
Theres also the Cronus max ps4 wheel edition which is a cheaper option. Don’t think that works on Xbox but definitely works on PS4 as I’ve got that as well. Lol

Okay, well i'd only need the one to work with the ps4. Out of the two which do you prefer ?

Horses for courses really.
drive hub works on both consoles and is easier to set up but more expensive.
cronus max cheaper but a little more taxing setting it up. Plus it doesnt work straight out the box. You need a usb hub and only a few works. You can’t just buy any.
personally id go with the drive hub.

Yeah, been reading about the cronus max setup. Drivehub seems the way to go.
Thanks for the input :) .
One little tip for you whichever one you get.
Follow the instructions and if your adamant you’ve done it correct, it’s your usb cable what’s not the proper sort. I think you need one that transmits data. Don’t quote me on that though. Been a while since I did mine.
They have a good forum over there as well.

This is exactly what I was looking into to revive my very dusty Logitech G27 kit and play it with F1 2019 & the PS4 but it doesn't look like there is an inexpensive hub\convertor.

Edit : Just bought GIMX USB WHEEL ADAPTER- USE YOUR LOGITECH G27, G25 & MORE ON PS4 for £26.00 - Let you know how I get on once I receive it.

Last edited:
Anybody bored of their ps4/pc wheel and fancy offloading? 😁

Can be a Xbox 360 or ps3 wheel like mine.
some bargains to be had on eBay

This is exactly what I was looking into to revive my very dusty Logitech G27 kit and play it with F1 2019 & the PS4 but it doesn't look like there is an inexpensive hub\convertor.

Edit : Just bought GIMX USB WHEEL ADAPTER- USE YOUR LOGITECH G27, G25 & MORE ON PS4 for £26.00 - Let you know how I get on once I receive it.

My GIMX adaptor arrived yesterday and now my Logitech G27 works with my ps4 and F1 2019 although you need a laptop and 3 USB ports. I can't really complain due to the price!

My GIMX adaptor arrived yesterday and now my Logitech G27 works with my ps4 and F1 2019 although you need a laptop and 3 USB ports. I can't really complain due to the price!
Do you get full force feedback?

G29 with the ps4 and PC is amazing. I don’t think you’ll get the full functionality and experience when using them adapters

Do you get full force feedback?

Yes - Full force feedback.

I'm well impressed and the solution works perfectly. There have been no connection dropouts and having a laptop nearby is great for looking up car setups, youtube videos for tips, etc being a newbie.

As it emulates the G29, I looking up those settings and have started practicing with no assists and turned down the force feedback as it can get overpowering.

hope that helps.

I’ve got a drive hub. Works terrific. I’m running a Fanatec Gt2 on a PS4 pro and and Xbox 1 x. Full force feedback.
very easy to get working too.

Is there any way you are able to help me?
You seem to know what you're talking about. haha
I have a XboxOne Logitech G920 and wanna play it on my PS4.
I purchased the Drivehub converter but I still cannot get it to work.

Is there any way you are able to help me?
You seem to know what you're talking about. haha
I have a XboxOne Logitech G920 and wanna play it on my PS4.
I purchased the Drivehub converter but I still cannot get it to work.
Need more info, why doesn’t it work?
more than not it’s your data cable that’s not compatible, try another.

Need more info, why doesn’t it work?
more than not it’s your data cable that’s not compatible, try another.

I am really not sure why it isn't working.
We got another cord because I had read one of your posts saying that.

When we plug it in, we get green lights on the drive hub, but we can't race or control anything with the steering wheel. Do you have a suggestion on what cord to buy?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom