V for Vendetta (Titans of Cult #7) (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

20200904_081122.png

Yes. Yes I would.

Would be fine for the back but totally wrong choice for the front.

Did Titans get a special bulk offer on red paint?

Ooo a mini steelbook again! Looks nice, hopefully that's a sign that image of V is on the back of the actual steel as well... ToC aren't exactly ones for artwork variance, so I expect the image to be recycled somewhere else on the package :rotfl:

WTH is a mini Steelbook and how haven’t I seen one before ?

WTH is a mini Steelbook and how haven’t I seen one before ?
It's not something we have in the UK. I think the mad max ToC was the first actually. They're a gimmick really, but essentially a tiny steelbook that (in the US) have most commonly held a plastic credit card sized digital code and come free with some bluray releases.

Who would've wanted a Guy Fawlkes mask pin instead? Pin looks nice and all but....
I cant make out whats on the domino it almost look like a rank epaulet. A little Guy Fawkes silver/chrome enamel badge would have been awesome and something you could wear. Lot of cheap white ones out there.

Like both slips, looks real clean and should stack up nicely. Just need the back of the damn steel now! Why do they always leave it to the bloody end 😑

Titans back art releases are pretty easy to guess though...
Apart from WW and 2001, which were mirrors of the front.. which is what I'm hoping for here, just with V's head instead of portman's.

If that tie cut slip is double sided and the hard outer slip is also clean on the rear with the rose motif same as front (as the mockup shows) it'll stack up with the paper slip really well and look pretty smart imo.

I might be wrong but i have a feeling that Titans are concentrating more on the slip and the extras instead of the steelbook artwork and treatment.
Agreed, especially for this one. Focusing more on what can accentuate the steel as part of a package, than the actual steel itself. Probably been the same with all the releases actually, with BR being the sole exception. Where tbf they did pay a lot of attention to the accuracy of the prop detail on the front of the steel.

Agreed, especially for this one. Focusing more on what can accentuate the steel as part of a package, than the actual steel itself. Probably been the same with all the releases actually, with BR being the sole exception. Where tbf they did pay a lot of attention to the accuracy of the prop detail on the front of the steel.

Yes, The Blade Runner steel had some thoughts put into it and treament was not disappointing.
They took a different road with their second release where the sneaky pictures made it look like the embossing on WW was excellent... Very unfortunate it was a photo trick and they lost my interest from that moment on.
Since then, i only liked the Mad Max front even though they applied the same photo trick as WW where the embossing on the front is only the outer circle.
Difficult for me to blind buy from a company who's trying to trick you. I'll always wait for first inhand pictures with Titans.

Now up for pre-order at Zavvi, link in OP.

Last edited:
Ohhh, now i see why the rose motif is outlined like that on the front of the PET, it's to line up with the rose on the mini steel. Looks really nice like that actually! Like that they've incorporated it into the overall design, unlike the mad max one that was just tossed in there...

12691550-1634798474304481.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom