Vader Immortal issues on Valve Index

Chunky

Established Member
Reaction score
Fairly new Valve Index user here with an issue playing Vader Immortal via Revive.

I believe I have every everything installed and bought the game from the Oculus store.

When I launch either the campaign or lightsaber dojo modes they start fine but the in-game POV centre is much higher than I believe it should be, as if I am floating.

In the dojo I am hovering above the pedestal meaning I can’t reach the light sabre below me. In campaign mode I am almost above the ship cockpit (out of it) and can’t reach the buttons.

I’ve been playing Boneworks and a couple of demo titles fine. I tried a couple of other Revive titles and whilst I end up with controller issues the perspective appears fine.

Hoping someone more experienced can assist please?

Ok, suspect I need to run the guardian setup but trying to find how to do this for Index and Revive.

Not sure how to help but I've never run the Guardian setup when using Revive with my Index. Is there a recenter view option for Vader Immortal?

There is a re-centre option but it seems to adjust the viewing centre rather than player position unfortunately. I read on reddit regarding the guardian setup so it could be irrelevant.

Never had the problem as described by the OP on any of the three episodes.

Download Advanced Settings for SteamVR and while in game adjust the floor setting. That should fix it.

Download Advanced Settings for SteamVR and while in game adjust the floor setting. That should fix it.

Cool, wasn’t aware of that app so will do. Thanks!

That fixed it, thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom