Help! Bluray player BD iso / bdmv original menus!

Cbizotto

Novice Member
Reaction score
I want to buy a blu ray player or media center that plays blu rays in ISO / BDMV file via usb with external hd or internal sata hd but as long as he can read the menus and chapters as if it were physical blu ray media, I was told the ZIDOO Z10 , could you point me to other models? blu ray players told me that only the OPPO 203 does this and the pionner BD140 what do you guys tell me? Do you have any other suggestions? I'm very happy, a hug to all

Zappiti does what you want but menu support is sketchy and stuttery. I still prefer it to Zidoo.

The official Oppo will not do ISO though jail breaking it can bring this functionality.

Oppo and Cambridge Audio will do BDMV folder structure with a bit of manipulation to AVCHD folder. If you are just using USB and not network you might not even need that.

Last edited:
Zappiti does what you want but menu support is sketchy and stuttery. I still prefer it to Zidoo.

The official Oppo will not do ISO though jail breaking it can bring this functionality.

Oppo and Cambridge Audio will do BDMV folder structure with a bit of manipulation to AVCHD folder. If you are just using USB and not network you might not even need that.
mtenga,
Thanks for your reply, so would zappiti be right for me? I could get it here in Brazil for a good price, already with a sata hd 2 T, then I would just download the torrentz on the pc and then transfer to hd sata right? but does he read less just from iso or folders too?

Yes you can transfer files from your PC to a USB hard drive attached to the Zappiti.

It has ISO and BDMV folder support, just not that good with menus. Zidoo is no better.

Where they differ is that the Zap is more reliable as a machine with a better media centre.

Yes you can transfer files from your PC to a USB hard drive attached to the Zappiti.

It has ISO and BDMV folder support, just not that good with menus. Zidoo is no better.

Where they differ is that the Zap is more reliable as a machine with a better media centre.
tank you, this used egreat a10? is this superb from zappiti our not? the popcorn models is bad?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I used to use the Egreat A10 a couple of years back. It was highly unreliable and not up to Zappiti or even Zidoo. There is a forum for discussing network media streamers and you should be able to obtain more info there.

I have the same problem... I go with Sony XH90 and have most movies with Dolby Vision (HDR10+ around 2 movie only in my library). I have UHD 4K movies and like play 70 - 90GB / one movie. Play BDMV structure or iso. PC not support via HDMI 2.1 transfer with Dolby Vision. Do you know
Zidoo Z1000Pro? Its ok for this?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom