Vinland Saga - Anime and Vikings - Amazing!

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
Another fantastic anime series on Amazon Prime

Historic fiction set in the early 11th century follows a group of mercenary Jomsvikings as they do what Vikings do. Kind of a history lesson as it has real historic figures and gives a real sense of why these people passed into legend.

The battle scenes are animated superbly, the story is gripping. This is 10/10 stuff, simply must be seen. Intro below...

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Another fantastic anime series on Amazon Prime

Historic fiction set in the early 11th century follows a group of mercenary Jomsvikings as they do what Vikings do. Kind of a history lesson as it has real historic figures and gives a real sense of why these people passed into legend.

The battle scenes are animated superbly, the story is gripping. This is 10/10 stuff, simply must be seen. Intro below...

COME ON you can't watch cartoons all the time :laugh: ;)

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
Its that time of year when I can only sleep 4 hours during the night...happens without fail, dunno why. I'm making the most of it. I've been pretty lucky with my picks though. I started and gave up on a few which I didn't really enjoy, Attack on Titan, Cannon Busters to name a couple...this one is great though, I'm almost up to date and it is consistently brilliant.

Last edited:

dollag

Vinland Saga has been a great show so far.

Even if you do not like anime, I would still you to give it a go.