Vinland Saga - Anime and Vikings - Amazing!

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another fantastic anime series on Amazon Prime

Historic fiction set in the early 11th century follows a group of mercenary Jomsvikings as they do what Vikings do. Kind of a history lesson as it has real historic figures and gives a real sense of why these people passed into legend.

The battle scenes are animated superbly, the story is gripping. This is 10/10 stuff, simply must be seen. Intro below...

Another fantastic anime series on Amazon Prime

Historic fiction set in the early 11th century follows a group of mercenary Jomsvikings as they do what Vikings do. Kind of a history lesson as it has real historic figures and gives a real sense of why these people passed into legend.

The battle scenes are animated superbly, the story is gripping. This is 10/10 stuff, simply must be seen. Intro below...

COME ON you can't watch cartoons all the time :laugh: ;)

Its that time of year when I can only sleep 4 hours during the night...happens without fail, dunno why. I'm making the most of it. I've been pretty lucky with my picks though. I started and gave up on a few which I didn't really enjoy, Attack on Titan, Cannon Busters to name a couple...this one is great though, I'm almost up to date and it is consistently brilliant.

Last edited:
Sounds good added to my queue.
Japanese language with Subtitles, forgot to say because I'm so used to it. Just in case it matters.

Vinland Saga has been a great show so far.

Even if you do not like anime, I would still you to give it a go.

Vinland Saga has been a great show so far.

Even if you do not like anime, I would still you to give it a go.
I agree. Worth watching for the story alone.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom