Answered Virgin can it pick up Sky Atlantic ?

chaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just had this set up this yesterday still learning how to use it The main difference is the menu system which will take a bit of time to learn after being with Sky over 20 years!! My wife wants to know can the virgin system play Sky Atlantic. On a different note I asked the engineer & his manager about 4ki and he said Yes it would be coming out latter in the year" and also added "within 2 years broadband speed will top a 1,000!! I wonder if the later part is true ?

You won't be able to get Sky Atlantic while you're with Virgin.

OK Thanks I was not to bothered anyway Now to learn how to use this Virgin Menu system its like learning to read & write again:D:lesson::boring:

Sky Atlantic was the channel they invented to weasel out of having to share programing with Virgin.

Sky Atlantic was the channel they invented to weasel out of having to share programing with Virgin.
Yep, it was their masterstroke. Virgin pay a fortune for Sky One and all of the decent programmes that would have been on there move to Sky Atlantic.

Yep, it was their masterstroke. Virgin pay a fortune for Sky One and all of the decent programmes that would have been on there move to Sky Atlantic.

Would have liked to be a fly on the wall in Virgin HQ when Sky announced the channel after that deal was signed. Sky obviously had it planned all along and duped Virgin into agreeing a dud deal. The gits :(

Just had this set up this yesterday still learning how to use it The main difference is the menu system which will take a bit of time to learn after being with Sky over 20 years!! My wife wants to know can the virgin system play Sky Atlantic. On a different note I asked the engineer & his manager about 4ki and he said Yes it would be coming out latter in the year" and also added "within 2 years broadband speed will top a 1,000!! I wonder if the later part is true ?

The speed will go up when they widely roll-out DOCSIS 3.1

Source;

CableLabs is One Step Closer to 10Gbps Full Duplex DOCSIS3.1 Broadband - ISPreview UK

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom