Voter Fraud?

But it's the one that counts. It's a shocking record. I'd shut it down ;)
Come the revolution comrade, they can be first against the wall. ;)

1576198179741.png

A BUNCH of Tory votes were allegedly intentionally placed into a pile so that they would count towards the Labour candidate, in a closely-fought constituency where just a few hundred votes decided the result.

Coventry, a constituency that in recent years has been highlighted as an ‘electoral fraud hotspot‘, joined the endless list of cities across the UK to be blighted by cries of foul play this General Election, with numerous voters reporting that they discovered their votes had already been used upon arriving at polling stations, and the election count itself being mired in suspicion and controversy.

The incident is understood to have been ‘dealt with on the night’, however VoteWatch is far from happy with this attitude and is continuing to pressure the relevant authorities to take action and to reveal exactly what took place.

Well he may be involved with the #FoxingDayMassacre.

1577463968707.png

I saw a news item on this.
The fox was after chickens and got caught up in the enclosure and had injured itself (I think it was chicken wire) then panicked and there was no way to release it without injury to himself.
What would anyone else do?

I saw a news item on this.
The fox was after chickens and got caught up in the enclosure and had injured itself (I think it was chicken wire) then panicked and there was no way to release it without injury to himself.
What would anyone else do?
Throw a blanket over it? Then release it?

It wasn't chicken wire. This might have been it unless it was since replaced. Which also looks too small for the chickens. I think part of the issue was he seemed to initially be quite chuffed about it.

We kept buff orpingtons for a while. In something a lot better than this.

1577466202216.png

Also note.

Foxes are protected under a series of wildlife protection laws against poisoning, gassing, asphyxiating, maiming, stabbing, impaling, drowning, clubbing and most forms of snaring, with anyone carrying out such acts subject to 6 months imprisonment and/or £5,000 fine per animal.

Thanks.

Be rather ironic if one of the few people to come a cropper under the anti-Foxhunt law is Jolyon.

My heart bleeds.. :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom