Question VR Gaming Locations

ATXMobileVR

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone...1st post.

I have a question. My son is 17, and as most kids, he has about every gaming console. Recently he has been looking into the VR type gaming, simulators, etc. I'm in Central Texas and i'm having a hard time locating a "arcade" style VR gaming center.

It makes me wonder, that is this technology still too new to be in these type of locations, or is there really a market for that type of gaming?

What I would like to be able to find is a place that has a few of the racing simulators, flight simulators that are VR, some type of 1st person VR gaming where you are "walking" around. And then just misc VR games that are not anything specific...

thoughts?

Thanks
-Matt

Hey everyone...1st post.

I have a question. My son is 17, and as most kids, he has about every gaming console. Recently he has been looking into the VR type gaming, simulators, etc. I'm in Central Texas and i'm having a hard time locating a "arcade" style VR gaming center.

It makes me wonder, that is this technology still too new to be in these type of locations, or is there really a market for that type of gaming?

What I would like to be able to find is a place that has a few of the racing simulators, flight simulators that are VR, some type of 1st person VR gaming where you are "walking" around. And then just misc VR games that are not anything specific...

thoughts?

Thanks
-Matt

Can't say for the US but we have them here in the UK have one very local to me infact in Glasgow

No doubt they will start to pop up all over the place.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom