Wall mount brackets to low TV, do they exist ?

Fe_man2000

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have got a cheap but effective wall mount for my 50" TV, but it was put in place for a different TV in the past. the VESA holes on the back of the new TV are a lot lower, right at the bottom of it due to it being thinner, so once mounted it has had the result of moving the TV up the wall around 6" and its just too high now.

So I can of course remove the mount , redrill etc and lower it down but I was wondering if anyone was aware of a set of brakets or similar I could attach to the back of the TV and and then attach my mount to these brackets but lower down. This will push the TV out from the wall a bit more but that's not an issue for me as it will save me from removing and redrilling into my chimney breast which is something I am trying to avoid if possible.

Any thoughts on how to lower the TV without moving the mount ?

NOTE - I have a wall mount very simlar to this one
Amazon product ASIN B07GMMYXRP
Cheers

Last edited:
Your problem sounds almost identical to this one :

@GTeng - did you manage to solve your problem ?

Thank you , yes exactly the same issue, but on reflection I think I will just lower the mounting as all the other solutions are not quite right or introduction additional issues.

Thanks for the reply.

Your problem sounds almost identical to this one :

@GTeng - did you manage to solve your problem ?

I did, I used a couple of brackets from B&Q at a cost of £4 to allow me to have the bottom hole further down than the bracket allowed, plenty of room for adjustment from the top of the bracket.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom