Question What cable do i need to set subwoofer to receiver

FIRETRAP18

Hello everyone I have a subwoofer which is the wharfedale sw250, had it about 6 years but never used it and now I want to start using it but I dont know what cable I need to set it up.

Can someone please send me a link of a cable I need from amazon with prime delivery?

Thank you.1590819383003827133850497753574.jpg
1590819383003827133850497753574.jpg

Iqbal

What amp?

password1

if your reciever has subwoofer out then any subwoofer cable (phono to phono) will work.

just make sure its long enough obviously

FIRETRAP18

if your reciever has subwoofer out then any subwoofer cable (phono to phono) will work.

just make sure its long enough obviously
It does have a subwoofer out on the back of the receiver, could you possibly direct me to a cable of amazon that I can get?

password1

yes. go to amazon and search for.subwoofer cable then select one that fits your budget and cable length

i dont know how long you need or your budget

password1

Yes, that would be a suitable cable.

I was checking the manual for you as I notice it's not marked on the back of your sub which input to use. It shouldn't make a difference whether you use left or right but the manual shows use the top left one (left channel)
IMG_20200530_100031.jpg

password1

btw, that cable would be suitable but it's rather expensive for what looks like a cheap cable with thin insulation and cheap plugs. id look for some more substantive. give me a few minutes while i have a look. im assuming you need around 7-8 metres

password1

this looks better quality with the more solid plugs. ive never used their interconnect cables but their speaker cables arent bad for the price.

for some reason the 15 metre is cheaper than the 7.5 metre, same cable but different length in the one you linked.

FIRETRAP18

this looks better quality with the more solid plugs. ive never used their interconnect cables but their speaker cables arent bad for the price.

for some reason the 15 metre is cheaper than the 7.5 metre, same cable but different length in the one you linked.
Yeah I saw that aswell thought it was strange

password1

If you're putting the sub next to the cabinet to the left and keeping the receiver in the cabinet then 7-8 metres looks too long leaving you with lots of slack to hide.

FIRETRAP18

If you're putting the sub next to the cabinet to the left and keeping the receiver in the cabinet then 7-8 metres looks too long leaving you with lots of slack to hide.
That's where I'm hoping to put it if it doesnt sound right I'll move it and also I dont mid hiding the cables