What cheap used amp for Evo2-30's?

Doyle

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking for a bit of advice please. I'm cobbling together an amp & speakers set up for my daughter - trying to demonstrate that used is the best way to buy, and that budgets should not be exceeded!

I picked up a pair of Wharfedale EVO2-30 speakers at the weekend for a reasonable price and would appreciate some suggestions for a used stereo amp to drive the speakers. I have a mere £70 left in my allocated budget so my choices will be limited! I had thought about something like an old Denon PMA-355 but open to all suggestions.

Thanks

This one is better than adequate,

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
This one is better than adequate,

I have the newer version 2 of this amp you're welcome to demo if you're anywhere near me.ws11. you don't have to buy mine but if you do you'll need to put up a wanted advert to stick to forum rules.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Thanks for the offer of a demo, but I'm many miles away in Scotland. I will keep an eye on the classifieds and be sure to follow correct procedure if I go through there.

Can't go far wrong with the simplicity of an old Rotel. Your budget would get you an RA-9 series. Have a look at local Facebook Marketplace & Gumtree. You can often find complete older systems being sold cheap by youngsters clearing a deceased grandparents house.

Note that the Ebay CA is sold untested with no returns.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom