What kind of VR headset would be best for someone with limited mobility?

Doomooloo

Novice Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to control a VR headset remotely via a laptop or phone when the person wearing it is unable to use the controllers? Not sure if this is possible on the untethered Oculus Go or Quest, or will it require a laptop and the Rift or Vive headset?

If you go for something like the quest then you don't need the laptop. There's limited experiences that don't need controllers though.
Have you started by trying them on a mobile phone based vr system to see if they like it? More experiences on those are designed for controlling using just your head.

If you go for something like the quest then you don't need the laptop. There's limited experiences that don't need controllers though.
Have you started by trying them on a mobile phone based vr system to see if they like it? More experiences on those are designed for controlling using just your head.
Yeh I’ve tried the Go. Problem is when there is a selection to be made then I have to remove the headset and do it myself. Looking for something where I can do this remotely without removing the headset.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom