What Old IPs Would You Like Revived Next Gen?

I’d like to see a revival of these:

Legacy of Kain
Bioshock
Jack & Daxter
Sly Cooper

SOCOM
Operation Flashpoint
Tenchu
Armored Core
Steel Battalion (with 80 button controller)

Ronseal. Don’t have to be realistic.

I’ll go with:
- SOCOM
- Syphon Filter
- Motorstorm

Loved the original Syphon Filter and Motorstorm.

I've been surprised they've never gone back to Motorstorm. I think if they did they'd give it more of an open world, especially given the success of Forza Horizon on Xbox as Sony has nothing like it.

Dark Souls, Bloodborne. Never going to happen though

Top of the list:
51KSM5Y9FJL._AC_.jpg

Wipeout
Fable

The Quantum Error trailer has me pining for another Dead Space

Loved the original Syphon Filter and Motorstorm.

I've been surprised they've never gone back to Motorstorm. I think if they did they'd give it more of an open world, especially given the success of Forza Horizon on Xbox as Sony has nothing like it.

Even though Evolution has closed they still have the ip. I think Motorstorm would do really well.

Even though Evolution has closed they still have the ip. I think Motorstorm would do really well.

Agree. Playstation lacks thats sort of chaotic, care free racing game and a revamped Motorstorm with proper next gen visuals and scope could be amazing.

Syphon filter
MotorStorm
Destruction Derby
Maximo
Dark Cloud
Legend of Dragoon
Ape Escape
Ridge Racer
Tenchu
Parasite eve
Driver
Dino Crisis

Surprised the Resistance trilogy hasn't had the remaster treatment yet.

Also wish Capcom would redo Viewtiful Joe, loved that game back on the gamecube.

Resistance (the series peaked at number 3 though, maybe best to quit on a high?).
Motorstorm- proper arcade racer and would suit the new haptic feedback in the DualSense.
Syphon Filter as I never played it before and I like sneaking around in games.
Would like a new Little Big Planet too.
.. And modnation racers- loved the create-a-track on that.

New IPs.
New games please.

This generation has been plageud by sequels and re-makes. I'd much rather we move away from that now and towards innovation.

Mercenaries

A House of the Dead style game in VR with some sort of branching paths has potential.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom