What outcome would you like to see from a vote of no confidence in the current Government?

What outcome would you like to see from a vote of no confidence (VONC) in the current Government?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any definition of dispatch as a verb confirms it is a positive action. And unless it involves sending a letter or parcel or team somewhere it usually involves a kill. Corbyn has not dispatched anyone.

But here he is, still standing two Prime Ministers later. Will he outlive a third and perhaps, as part of the Rebel Alliance, bring him down?

That is a good summary.

Last edited:
So Jezza's been playing possum.

Last man standing wins.

Maybe not so useless after all.

:eek:

Play dead for long enough as opposition In HoC.
tenor-3.gif
And your electorate will finally make it a reality .
source-1.gif

Please describe in simple terms how he has dispatched anyone? Need I remind you that Labour lost seats at the 2017 election?
If they did, not as many as they gained...;)

For Wales
Conservatives lost 3 seats, Labour gained 3 seats
Results of the 2017 General Election Wales
Labour vote share in Wales +12.1%

For England
Conservatives lost 22 seats, Labour gained 21 seats
Results of the 2017 General Election England
Labour vote share in England +10.3%

For all of the UK
No party wins a majority in parliament as Theresa May's Conservatives lose seats in England and Wales to Labour and the Liberal Democrats, despite seeing their vote share rise.

Conservatives lost 13 seats , Labour gained 30 seats
Results of the 2017 General Election UK
Labour vote share in the UK +9.5%

If it wasn't for the 12 seats the Conservatives gained from the SNP in Scotland their overall +/- position would have been even worse. Labour also gained 6 seats from the SNP
Results of the 2017 General Election Scotland
Labour vote share in Scotland +2.8%

Last edited:
Just heard someone shout *Let's have Sharia Law and be done with it* :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now I would go to the streets to stop that!
NUTS! Totally nuts, I do know from some Muslim guys I work with that Sharia Law is working in parts of Bradford and Manchester (inner communities) all matters are resolved by a panel of three blokes dressed like the Taliban.
They told me a story that a girl, who recently married was abused and beaten up badly by her new husband, she wanted to call the police but her own parents forced her to go to the Sharia Law court and not involve outside authorities.
The court decided that the man is right as he is the owner of her and that she must go back home to him..... This is 2019 right? Not 819!

NUTS! Totally nuts, I do know from some Muslim guys I work with that Sharia Law is working in parts of Bradford and Manchester (inner communities) all matters are resolved by a panel of three blokes dressed like the Taliban.
They told me a story that a girl, who recently married was abused and beaten up badly by her new husband, she wanted to call the police but her own parents forced her to go to the Sharia Law court and not involve outside authorities.
The court decided that the man is right as he is the owner of her and that she must go back home to him..... This is 2019 right? Not 819!
Do they also write column pieces for the express ?

I call it Sharia Control, not law.

If the persons involved take it to the actual law then their primary issues would be resolved but they may have to give up their cultural dependencies and even family to get real justice.

This is not unique to Muslims. Many strongly religious communities will have sub levels of control including Mormon & Jewish. Even Gypsy and traveller communities handle issues that really should come to the real UK law system.

Just heard someone shout *Let's have Sharia Law and be done with it* :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Would I be right in guessing that wasn’t actually someone who is Muslim themselves?

I call it Sharia Control, not law.

If the persons involved take it to the actual law then their primary issues would be resolved but they may have to give up their cultural dependencies and even family to get real justice.

This is not unique to Muslims. Many strongly religious communities will have sub levels of control including Mormon & Jewish. Even Gypsy and traveller communities handle issues that really should come to the real UK law system.
Spot on, I have come across this before when I lived in the US, Mormon, Amish and Jewish communities are self-governed also some church controlled too. No outside influence....

Would I be right in guessing that wasn’t actually someone who is Muslim themselves?
That's true, my work collegue behind me......... *I told him, keep it down lad*

That's true, my work collegue behind me......... *I told him, keep it down lad*

Ok, so most likely not a genuine call for the introduction of sharia law, just someone who saw it on a Facebook meme and took it as fact.

Ok, so most likely not a genuine call for the introduction of sharia law, just someone who saw it on a Facebook meme and took it as fact.
I try to tell kids myself, just because Uncle Google says it is, doesn't mean it's true.. 😂

Don't forget legalised child marriage in several American states. It's legalised rape/paedophilia.

Don't forget legalised child marriage in several American states. It's legalised rape/paedophilia.

and the entire city of Clearwater Florida is essentially controlled by the Church of Scientology. Council, police, all implementing the will of the church.

EU toyboy Leo V says those that voted to remain must have a say.
Juncker BFF needs a couple of lessons in maths.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom