What smart watch to buy?

kevindd992002

Novice Member
Reaction score
I never bought a smart watch in the past but am interested in doing so now. What's the best bang-for-the-buck smart watch I can buy? I use a Samsung Galaxy Android phone so I'm guessing an Apple Watch is off the list. I would prefer one that has a heart rate monitor and all the standard sensors.

TIA for your help.

I just purchased a Kore Trak Smartwatch for $49 it does everything you want, the only problem I'm having is it does not monitor my sleep and I cannot find any forums that discuss this

Other than the sleep pattern monitoring issue, any other notable comments on the product?
No, not at all, I read some comments on the difficulty on setting it up thou.
I simply scanned on a barcode app the pattern in the manual for an Android phone, download it at, paired it with the watch you have to put your finger on the bottom of the watch for 3 or 4 seconds for it to turn on then it pairs it and downloads automatically then there are certain features you set up on your cell phone to give you what you want

I bought an Amazefit BIP for around £70 from Amazon. Battery life 3-4 weeks. Has GPS and Heart rate and sleep mponitoring. You can set up notifications on the Apps you require. Have a look.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom