What to do about North Korea?

I think they should just scrap the Mickey Mouse Nobel prizes - peace/lit/econ (never an official one anyway) - keep the actual science ones, expanding them a bit to account for the environment and the broad life sciences, also bring the Fields Medal (maths) under its belt.

Sen. Ted Cruz said President Trump should be commended following the release of three American prisoners by North Korea.

Trump -- along with first lady Melania Trump and Vice President Mike Pence -- met Kim Dong Chul, Kim Hak Song and Tony Kim when they arrived at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland early Thursday.
Trump Ended Obama Policy of 'Weakness and Appeasement'

Trump getting things done with best Korea will surely be part of his Legacy when people look back on his years in office. In line for a Nobel peace Prize and hopefully a noble prize in Literature awaits him for his epic twitter feed.

Funny how everyone else had nothing to do with it.

trump - kim letter.jpg

There it is. He pulled put, Tyrant Trump not meeting with peaceful North Korea.
Now one must consider that it wasn't Kim himself who made the snarky remarks, it was a couple of NK foreign ministry leaders, so if Kim is serious about the meeting, he may fire (or kill) those leaders and contact Trump to put the meeting back on the table.

We'll have to see what happens but Trump has the leverage here just like in his business days and he knows he can play Kim hard.

Also being discussed in the "Trump" thread. Do want me to move your post there @Marv?

Could you leave it here. I can reply to the others then I cant in the other thread.

Trump cancelled not Kim, that is the point.

Perfect timing though. Waits until the American prisoners were released and the Nuclear test site is destroyed. Like a true Alpha.

And all that was done by others.

I still hope the two will meet this year though and keep things rolling.

That letter is great, you can perfectly pick out the parts written by the staff members and the parts Trump quite obviously added.

That letter is great, you can perfectly pick out the parts written by the staff members and the parts Trump quite obviously added.
Or staff wrote it all, but had to make it sound as though he wrote it, hence the inclusion of tremendous. The guy reads and writes fudge all more than 240 characters of juvenile shit at a time.

That makes more sense.

Here we go, Fire and Fury Part 2. I wonder when the next ICBM test will be, any day now?
Will we get nukes actually dropping this year?

Perfect timing though. Waits until the American prisoners were released and the Nuclear test site is destroyed. Like a true Alpha.

The ‘Alpha’ cancelled talks because the supposedly weaker party said some mean words about him. Doesn’t sound particularly alpha, especially after he’s already had his shiny commemorative coins pressed :rotfl:

The ‘Alpha’ cancelled talks because the supposedly weaker party said some mean words about him. Doesn’t sound particularly alpha, especially after he’s already had his shiny commemorative coins pressed :rotfl:

Sounds and acts more like a 'super sweet 16' than a President ;)

With the North Korean's saying they're still prepared to meet at any time, they really have outplayed the angry wotsit.

With the North Korean's saying they're still prepared to meet at any time, they really have outplayed the angry wotsit.

Have they though ? This is Trump administration reality TV diplomacy that is way beyond 4d chess at this point . The base lap it up once their second cousin has left the building and crap all left to do but watch Fox News .

And the rest of the world is :rolleyes:.

For full denuke of NK, NK will insist on a full US withdrawal of the region . War over n such . China n Russia will be in rubbing their hands giggle land that it was such an easy sting to play . Kim will see NK become a economic powerhouse in the region payed for by the US administratiin with China n Russia taking all that profits .

We played, well played indeed .

The big envelope said it all about who is getting played.

What to do about North Korea?
Get them interested in making OLED TV's and we're sorted.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom