What's new on Amazon Prime Video UK for June 2020 - news discussion

Not the most inspiring selection of tv programmes. On the film front of course Silence of the Lambs is a classic and Rampage is good fun, the gorilla out acted Dwayne Johnson

Does the 4k Amazon fire stick have an option to match framerate, standard fire stick doesnt have the option & some tv shows/films judder a bit. Tried changing resolution but makes no difference. Ta

Does the 4k Amazon fire stick have an option to match framerate, standard fire stick doesnt have the option & some tv shows/films judder a bit. Tried changing resolution but makes no difference. Ta

The 4K firestick does but the Netflix app is not yet compatible. Apps like Amazon Prime. plex and Kodi are.

Back to the future is not available to watch on amazon prime video. It says either rent or buy

I spotted a couple of 60's Godzilla vs films I not spotted before.

I've never seen a Godzilla film. Call me a virgin.
Your a Vir shin.
Vir shin.jpg

Just binged Alex Rider over a couple of nights. Appealed more to the better half who appears to prefer plot holes shorter than the Blackwall Tunnel and her scripts slightly better than a conversation between Sooty, Sweep and Harry Corbett.
But the production values are decent and the 20 something secondary school pupils are likeable.
6/10 for production values and keeping my neighbours awake with a decent bass track.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom