What's New on Disney+ UK for July 2020 - news discussion

Got Atmos streaming on my LG B8

Got a bit of buyer's remorse with D+. I've only really watched The Mandalorian and a couple of old movies, so pretty poor value for me so far. I already have the Marvel movies on disc, but not all in 4K, but the low quality streams and missing Atmos sound has made those less appealing. No one and nothing will ever make me watch Rise of Skywalker again, or Solo for that matter.

Admittedly we don't have kids at home, so I didn't expect everything to appeal, but I thought that some of the new content would be more interesting. What happened to the new Marvel shows? All postponed due to covid19?
Just a quick suggestion if you're interested in Star Wars: give Clone Wars and Rebels a whirl. While it'll spoil a few things with Clone Wars if you don't fancy a full series (and frankly Clone Wars can be a bit hit and miss in early seasons) then the last four episodes of S7 are, IMO, essential. Effectively another Star Wars movie in their own right and tie directly into events of Episode 3. Absolutely gorgeous too, as odd as this will sound I think a couple of the lightsaber fights might be genuine demo material, especially on OLED or LED sets with decent local dimming.

I dumped Disney plus 3 months ago due to lack of new content,i only took it up again as i got the 6 months free on o2 priority & there's little change,Nat Geo has added a couple of new things,but nothing that excites me :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom