When will a coronavirus vaccine be ready ?

Yes, I have seen some mention of it elsewhere.
However there are different ways vaccines can work so no need to panic.

Apart from all the paper work to fill in!

The Oxford vaccine trials have about 48,000 volunteers globally!

@damianmcr - It is a double blind, so the volunteer and the person dealing with them and, as I remember, even the person doing the injection don't know.
This is so the volunteer doesn't pick up on body language etc. which could skew the results.
As far as I know the person doing the injection does know. She told me she did. She did it behind a curtain for me.

They mentioned cost reimbursement to me at the 3rd appointment. What's that about?

GPs (and other practice staff) have been working well beyond their contracts for years around here and I doubt this is unique.

There is a risk it might not respond to the current vaccines, but it's a "might".

They're culling all 16 million mink and destroying an entire industry in the process. A decision I can't imagine was taken lightly.

Hopefully that will prove worth doing.

They're culling all 16 million mink and destroying an entire industry in the process. A decision I can't imagine was taken lightly.

Hopefully that will prove worth doing.

That is horrific and is not something I can get any support behind whatsoever.

Once again, humans prove to be the real virus.

What did you think would normally happen to the mink?

I had hot flushes for a couple of weeks which has been triggered by a few things before, that's all.

So near yet so far...

OMG that's fricken awesome news.

I know it could change as the trial isn't quite finished but damn, 90% is way above what everyone was expecting.

Yup. Markets going ballistic. Though they always go ott, on big news, whether up or down.

Maybe the UK will still have an airline industry in 2021 after all :rolleyes::D

Think the small print says it's still a few months off before peeps can start getting vaccinated.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom