When will the new Map become available to specific playlists

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys do any of you know when the new maps will become available to each playlist only?

At the moment it's mixed so your made to play different types of playlists, but does anyone know when this ends?

Getting so fed up with the old maps and I can't be bothered being made to play different playlists,why do they do this why do they make you play different types of games :(

I just want to be able to play Hardcore Tea Deathmatch with my friends no other

Thanks

3-4 weeks after maps come out am sure they get added in seem to remember double xp at that time also

I'm absolutely shocked !!!

I've been Offshore for 2 half weeks now and was chatting to my mate last night on iMessage, he says the new maps have still not been changed so you can play only hardcore and only that playlist with the new maps

This is ridiculously never before has it taken this long for the hardcore playlist to be allowed to play the new maps on their own set

Shocking COD

interesting, was a 3gb update the other day, freefall is now in standard playlist, or at least on the 360 it was, cant confirm anything else as havent been on with season pass holders and been busy so havent got on it on my own

Something isn't right

The next new map update is going to be next month and the Hardocore playlist still hasn't been introduced to the Maps alone

There has to be something wrong, it's usualy just a week we have to put up with playing vewrious playlists before its changed over to each alone playlist

This just isn't right, I think someone has forgot to flick the switch so to speak

If anyone reads this can they check on the Ghosts website for this and why it hasn't changed over yet?

I'm Offshore and anything to do with gaming is blocked apart from this Forum

if you're offshore and all gaming is blocked, dont let it bother you, personally i dont know why you're worrying about it

Well after 3 weeks I'm now back home for 3 weeks

I paid good money for the Season pass and rightfully I should be allowed to play Hardcore now in the new maps.

Found out why Hardcore wasn't getting it's own slot with the new maps

Apparently the producers feel that they had to remove some playlists because of the number of people playing the game

First time this has ever happened with a COD title, just proves how rubbish this game is

Roll on MW4...5 whichever is the next one :)

you mean your going to support sledgehammer games at their 1st cod title on their own :eek:

Just got off chat an hour ago and they have refunded me £35 for the season pass

Don't care about the new maps if they won't allow play in my favourite playlist

If and when they 'flick the switch' so to speak then I might purchase the season pass again....can't see it happening though not with just under 29,000 user online on a sat night around the world

That's utterly rubbish compared to the 100,000+ with previous titles

Just got off chat an hour ago and they have refunded me £35 for the season pass

Don't care about the new maps if they won't allow play in my favourite playlist

If and when they 'flick the switch' so to speak then I might purchase the season pass again....can't see it happening though not with just under 29,000 user online on a sat night around the world

That's utterly rubbish compared to the 100,000+ with previous titles

Guess this just illustrates the shift of gamers from COD on to other games.

or the fact that most are still on 360 :facepalm:

I would have thought there would be more seeing how we reached 1,000,000 purchased Xbox Ones a while ago

depends on how many decided they wanted to purchase the game again on the new gen console i guess, but reckon most wouldnt

Since I bought TF, I haven't bothered with this game. Honestly lee, you won't look back. It's remarkable how calm I've been since I've been playing TF- my wife certainly appreciates the fact that the air isn't so blue ;)

Hardly any BS, abuse off cretins and it's great fun. I don't miss this iteration of COD that's for sure.

I've already got Titanfall mate ;)

Fantastic game and reminds me of a mix between COD and Halo

Last edited:
cods a lot better now titanfall is out, loving it a lot more than i have in the past or at least for a while

im only just starting to get into titanfall, but 1 game isnt going to make me ditch a whole franchise im afraid

i've found the same camping and crap from cod in titanfall already so its taken me a lil while to switch my game up in titanfall, problem is i always have been and always will be a run and gun played in cod, but that doesnt really work too well in titanfall

im only just starting to get into titanfall, but 1 game isnt going to make me ditch a whole franchise im afraid

i've found the same camping and crap from cod in titanfall already so its taken me a lil while to switch my game up in titanfall, problem is i always have been and always will be a run and gun played in cod, but that doesnt really work too well in titanfall

Au contraire mon ami, I find that run and gun is the ONLY way to go ;)

Have they done an update to COD which makes it run better or is that because there are less players on now?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom