Question Where has the "My Channels" Function gone from my new LG TV

Slingers

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have two LG TV's. On my 2017 LG 55UH615V there is a really useful "My Channels" facility attached to the Web OS. It allows me to save 20 quick access channels and shows, in tabs at the bottom of the screen, what program is currently being broadcast. I can not find this feature in the Web OS on my new 2019 LG 43UM7400PLB - where has it gone? How do I access it?

I've checked the LG website support section / help pages and the information they show seems out of date as the screen-caps bear no relation to either of my OS's but indicate that there should be a tab in the web OS with the title of My Channels - mine does not have this!

Anyone got any clues as to how I can access this function?

Or why LG, in their wisdom, have decided to remove it and replace it with a host of corporately linked push notifications encouraging me to download pay per view content!

I have two LG TV's. On my 2017 LG 55UH615V there is a really useful "My Channels" facility attached to the Web OS. It allows me to save 20 quick access channels and shows, in tabs at the bottom of the screen, what program is currently being broadcast. I can not find this feature in the Web OS on my new 2019 LG 43UM7400PLB - where has it gone? How do I access it?

I've checked the LG website support section / help pages and the information they show seems out of date as the screen-caps bear no relation to either of my OS's but indicate that there should be a tab in the web OS with the title of My Channels - mine does not have this!

Anyone got any clues as to how I can access this function?

Or why LG, in their wisdom, have decided to remove it and replace it with a host of corporately linked push notifications encouraging me to download pay per view content!
Have a feeling as part of the new version of Web OS this year it may have been removed I’m afraid 😟

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom