Where the best place to buy liquid online

Khans

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone know best place to buy liquid online

Depends on how much you want to spend, cheap places like Rejuiced or I also use VapeClub.co.uk they ave a good range at a reasonable price and generally deliver next day.

I've been buying Smith's Sauce from eBay lately. They do 100ml shortfills and it's buy 2 get 2 free. Really tasty flavours with loads to choose from. From 3 orders I haven't had a single flavour I haven't liked. I used to be into "premium" brands but wouldn't go back now.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Rejuiced is awesome. They don't burn out the coils

I've used Rejuiced few times over the last couple years. Great value for money and decent flavours but some lack the punch of premium flavours such as Vampire Vape or Malaysian brands like Nasty Juice. Not heard of rainbowvapes, think I'll give them a shot, thanks.

Hi,

I use onepoundliquid or LiQuid - all are just a £1 each for 10ml - some are crap/awful & some are surprisingly good.

I have compared to some of the quite expensive ones I use to buy the the better ones from LiQuid were just as good if not better. The ones that are crap/awful I just take the loss of a £1 & chuck it in the bin & never buy it again.

For a £1 each, you can try a bunch of different flavours each time till you can find the ones you like.

I would like to ask others here - what is "Shortfill" & "Nic Salts"?

I have only ever bought the 100ml, 50ml, 30ml & 10ml bottles of ready made stuff but no one sells anything above 10ml anymore.

I never vape any liquid from China though no matter how cheap - the stuff you find in pound shops & other discount type stores.

If anyone knows of a really good Cola and/or Cola-Menthol please let me know!

Thank you all!

I buy unflavoured liquid from them and add my own flavouring from Vapeable then mix in 30ml bottles to use (after steeping). Works out really cheap for me!

i use dv - not always the cheapest but they do offer a price match to some sources if you ask them on the chat but they only stock tested liquids. they did have a crazy deal on not long ago. 100ml 99p. I didnt snap it up in time but people got a right bargain on that one

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom