Which do you prefer: BF1 or BF4?

I've come to realise that i really miss the breadth of weaponry and gadgets in BF4 - the weapons are all a bit a much of a muchness in BF1 and the gadgets are very limited which is of no surprise.

I also dislike the fact that auto aim is even stronger in BF1 than BF4 and how that makes you almost godlike if you are half decent with a good connection or unable to hit a barn door with a banjo even if you are elite skillz incarnate with a poor connection.

Because DICE had to stay as true as possible to an historic event it's ended up hamstringing the game a bit. I thought at pre-release this would be a concern but it has taken 3 months of me playing it to come to pass - i had no issues with it when the game was new to me but now i've thoroughly seen what it has to offer i'm seeing its short-comings more clearly.

BF1 looks amazing - weapons let it down. I still play Bf4. Everyone uses Hellrigel (or whatever the spelling is) and it's so OP.

It's fun and not terrible - but it's not a 'must play' game. I feel like it's like an 'inbetween' game they rushed out

BF1942 FTW!

Any news on a new Battlefield? Hopefully set in contemporary times :)

I have just reinstalled battlefield 4 battlefield 1 has annoyed me a bit recently

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom