Who Are You Going To See... Part 2

Deftones in 2 weeks, can't wait :clap:

Architects/Norma Jean 2 weeks ago, awesome gig, but I hate it when gigs end early so the venue can have a club night in there afterwards. 9.45 finish just isn't very rock n roll.

Volbeat, Atari Teenage Riot and Monster Magnet all next month :)

Deftones in 2 weeks, can't wait :clap:

Architects/Norma Jean 2 weeks ago, awesome gig, but I hate it when gigs end early so the venue can have a club night in there afterwards. 9.45 finish just isn't very rock n roll.

I posted this in the other thread but didn't notice it's over a 1000 posts now :facepalm:

Here you go - Deftones Glasgow Setlist The first 4 songs had the crowd going nuts and it never eased off from there. You're in for a treat :smashin:

I've got The Gaslight Anthem this Friday then Biffy the following Friday, it's a good month for gigs :clap:

I posted this in the other thread but didn't notice it's over a 1000 posts now :facepalm:

Here you go - Deftones Glasgow Setlist The first 4 songs had the crowd going nuts and it never eased off from there. You're in for a treat :smashin:

I've got The Gaslight Anthem this Friday then Biffy the following Friday, it's a good month for gigs :clap:

If they play the same set, I'll be having man explosions in my undercrackers! That is an amazing set list!

Deftones ended my year of gigs in awesome fashion... Rob Zombie and a couple of Maiden shows already lined up for next year.

Therapy? this friday

Monster Magnet and Seventh Void the week after

IQ on 11th dec

Fear Factory week before crimbo

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Off to see Kele, of Bloc Party fame, tomorrow evening. Should be interesting.

Human League in December at the Manchester Academy. Can't wait :)

My December gig list is as follows:

FM
Wooden Shjips
Suede
Squeeze
Simply Red
Black Country Communion (Can't wait for this one) :smashin:

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club at Rock City, Nottingham next week - should be a good 'un
Also yesterday I bought tickets for The Levellers (supported by The Wonder Stuff) in March, again at Rock City. Can't wait for that one; a chance to re-live my younger days in style. It's on a Saturday night too-wahey!

Paul Weller at Bournemouth BIC this Sunday :cool:

I went to the Matthew Ashman celebration at the Scala on Sunday night

& got to see Bow Wow Wow, Chiefs of Relief & Adam Ant

What a special night, I was a bit concerned that Adam might be a bit out there but he was fantastic, even got a photo with him after !!

& Annabella still looks hot !!

Only thing left for me now is Kyuss Lives in March :)

I`ve got-
The Cult in Jan
Levellers/The Stuffies in March
Kyuss Lives in April (but will it live up to seeing them way back in 95)
The Mission in October

I don`t see new bands at all-do i.

Next year so far i've got....

Anathema

Blackfield

RUSH

Happy New Year All.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom