Who does not have or want kids?

It's like we joke about most women being illogical and an utter pain in the arse for most of the time.
I mean..........
We are joking arn't we ?

Nope, they are illogical for the most part :laugh:

Mine works far too much to be a pain in the arse. I never see her!

I didn't want children for the pure fact I didn't want to bring one into the world with the way it was going. I fear the next generation are going to see turbulence times. I did however create a human whom is currently 8 years old and it hasn't changed my opinion. I love her to bits and surprisingly to me, she's turned out to be a good kid but I don't like children. She finds it highly amusing when I dispair at the behaviour of children.

I’m still childless and happy.

I do sometimes wonder if my life is a wee bit superficial without children, but my girlfriend definitely doesn’t want them and I definitely want to be with her, so that’s pretty much that.

It’s been funny during lockdown though. I’ve been jealous of friends being able to do fun stuff with their kids, but they’ve been jealous of me being able to do as I pleased for the last 3 months.

I don't have kids nor want them. Been single for 13 years. My last birthday with my ex, his mother gave me for my birthday an ovulation testing kit. What a cow!

I feel sorry for today's kids as no idea what the future is. Many of my friends have decided not to have children due to this. Even more so when we have no idea how long this virus and consequences going to last for.

Bizarrely I was chatting over dinner with the wife, we met 30 years ago and agreed to have no kids Fast forward to now and we were saying our house would be so quiet without kids mine are 25 and 23 and both in the RAF but still come home don’t own their own place yet, but we have fostered for 9 years now permanently and have boys of 17 15 and 9 so a few more years to go before we are kid free! But I honestly wouldn’t have it any other way I can still act like a kid at almost 50 kids definitely keep you feeling younger and active, yet at times you can’t help but wonder what life would be like without them,, quiet and a bit boring I’m guessing. :)

I feel sorry for today's kids as no idea what the future is. Many of my friends have decided not to have children due to this. Even more so when we have no idea how long this virus and consequences going to last for.

Your life, your choice, but in the most respectful way this is a bit of a lame reason in my opinion.
Children throughout time have been born into an unknown world/future. We all adapt and live our lives despite what goes on around us.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom