Who thinks trump faces jail time after he leaves office?

Do you think Trump will go to jail after leaving office?

• Yes

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 65.7%
  • Don't know

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
If Trump had have actually done nothing but played golf for the last 4 years (like we know he wished he could have), he wouldn't have done as much harm as he has.

(Everytime I see Trump playing golf, I think of Judge Smails and his "winter rules" from Caddyshack :laugh:)

Yup that's just about perfect example of his sense of entitlement on the GC and in life in general . If you can get away with it then cheat, lie and steal as much as you can , while you can . If one is willing to cheat on the GC then what are they willing to do in office . Many members will not understand this post , apart from golfers .

I was going to say no chance, but it massively depends on who wins the election and to what extent.
If the Democrats win and take both houses with a strong majority, then anything is possible.

If they lose or win but fail to take both houses then there is no chance. Clearly he warrants locking up for the rest of his life, but he will just be quietly pushed out to pasture and the Republicans will deny all knowledge of anything he ever did. They would have to admit to some level of complicity if he was ever brought up on charges.
What's he done to deserve a life sentence. Unless bring obnoxious is a criminal offence?
Put Iran back in its box.
Withdrawing troops from Iraq and Afghanistan.
Opened up a dialogue with North Korea.
Renegotiated the NAFTA protocol. Causing many blue collar jobs to be repatriated.
Of course he isn't full of PC platitudes. Many Right On Hollywood types standing up and condemning him. Then retreating behind the walls of their multi million dollar homes. Dot Com billionaires filling the internet with vile and criminal content. Using encryption to prevent paedophiles and criminals being brought to justice, by refusing the Police access. Then we have the loathesome Michelle Obama. Who in a recent NETFLIX documentary. Made it clear she cannot stand white people, unless they pay homage to her greatness. If Trump had shown such an attitude to POC. Most of you would be quite rightly condemning him! So come on a sense of proportion, is needed here. Loud mouthed, Yes. Obnoxious, Yes. Criminal, No.

What's he done to deserve a life sentence. Unless bring obnoxious is a criminal offence?
Put Iran back in its box.
Withdrawing troops from Iraq and Afghanistan.
Opened up a dialogue with North Korea.
Renegotiated the NAFTA protocol. Causing many blue collar jobs to be repatriated.
Of course he isn't full of PC platitudes. Many Right On Hollywood types standing up and condemning him. Then retreating behind the walls of their multi million dollar homes. Dot Com billionaires filling the internet with vile and criminal content. Using encryption to prevent paedophiles and criminals being brought to justice, by refusing the Police access. Then we have the loathesome Michelle Obama. Who in a recent NETFLIX documentary. Made it clear she cannot stand white people, unless they pay homage to her greatness. If Trump had shown such an attitude to POC. Most of you would be quite rightly condemning him! So come on a sense of proportion, is needed here. Loud mouthed, Yes. Obnoxious, Yes. Criminal, No.
At least you've given it a go Pacifico. Well done. But all nonsense, as you've not addressed his criminality.

At least you've given it a go Pacifico. Well done. But all nonsense, as you've not addressed his criminality.
Once again you're good at sneering. List the criminal offences he's committed? No fudge, you're good at that, more fudge than Thornton's. So for once back up what you've said!
While you're at it list Barrack Obama's achievements when he was in office? Should'nt take too long. Nobel Prize Winner, what for? Please answer that one if you can?

Once again you're good at sneering. List the criminal offences he's committed? No fudge, you're good at that, more fudge than Thornton's. So for once back up what you've said!
While you're at it list Barrack Obama's achievements when he was in office? Should'nt take too long. Nobel Prize Winner, what for? Please answer that one if you can?
We covered it all before you were reincarnated. No need to do it again.

Yup that's just about perfect example of his sense of entitlement on the GC and in life in general . If you can get away with it then cheat, lie and steal as much as you can , while you can . If one is willing to cheat on the GC then what are they willing to do in office . Many members will not understand this post , apart from golfers .

There's low, very low, lower still, and then a bloke who cheats at golf.

Start. A. New. Thread.

But he would get lonely.

There's low, very low, lower still, and then a bloke who cheats at golf.
Wow he cheated at Golf! Years ago played with a couple of Mates and Frank shanked one into some trees. A couple of minutes later, his ball came flying out of the trees onto the fairway, brilliant shot! Only problem he hadn't taken any clubs with him. Now I know where I went wrong in life. Instead of laughing, should have notified the Police. Show me a Golfer and Il'l show you a cheat.

Wow he cheated at Golf! Years ago played with a couple of Mates and Frank shanked one into some trees. A couple of minutes later, his ball came flying out of the trees onto the fairway, brilliant shot! Only problem he hadn't taken any clubs with him. Now I know where I went wrong in life. Instead of laughing, should have notified the Police. Show me a Golfer and Il'l show you a cheat.

That innocent lil bit of banter amongst friends( on a forum ) went way over your head it seems.

Which says a lot about you.
I cheated every time I played. Would limit the number of shots per hole to eiight. Usually meant a score of 144. What put me off the game was the arse licking bores in the clubhouse. No wonder their wives used to get them out of the house ASAP.

Last edited:
Sad. Seriously.

I cheated every time I played. Would limit the number of shots per hole to eiight. Usually meant a score of 144. What put me off the game was the arse licking bores in the clubhouse. No wonder their wives used to get them out of the house ASAP.

Ok so self improvement is not your thing and it's all everyone's else fault but yours ,i get that and so does Trump . Blaming others for our own shortcomings is the new new in politics I get that and so does Trump.

Last edited:
Sad. Seriously.
What was really sad was following a man with all the gear at Haigh Hall golf course in Standish. He had the lot, plus Fours, Pringle patterned sweater and enough golf clubs to fill two bags. Stood in the queue telling everyone he had been invited to play in the Club Captains tournament. Off he went with his mate. You couldn't see the first tee from the path and once you'd teed off, press the button to notify the next ones in the queue. The attendant thought he'd forgotten and told us to go on. Got there and he was still posing on the tee. Eventually he swung at the ball and it trickled off the first tee. The first hole is right angle par five and he took eleven to the turn. Sneaked a glance at his scorecard and he carded a seven. So when we go on about sad, that is as bad as it gets. A man in later life and the only worth he felt was. In knocking a small white ball down a hole! I still feel bad for him, that is all he had in his life.

Ok so self improvement is not your thing and it's all everyone's else fault but yours ,i get that and so does Trump . Blaming others for our own shortcomings is the new new in politics I get that and so does Trump.
Obviously did'nt score eight at every hole sometimes said it was a six or a seven. Wouldn't want to be labelled as predictable. Didn't do too badly in the self improvement stakes. Don't see how golf qualifies?

Obviously did'nt score eight at every hole sometimes said it was a six or a seven. Wouldn't want to be labelled as predictable. Didn't do too badly in the self improvement stakes. Don't see how golf qualifies?

And why I believe if you can talk bollox on such a simple subject to the point I don't believe you have actually played the game on a personal level . Much like Trump himself I get vibes of projection over actial facts as a simple innocent post on golf and POTUS seems to get you triggered.

And why I believe if you can talk bollox on such a simple subject to the point I don't believe you have actually played the game on a personal level . Much like Trump himself I get vibes of projection over actial facts as a simple innocent post on golf and POTUS seems to get you triggered.
Yet I'm not the one, promoting jailing someone for life over a game of golf? Don't Golfers take themselves seriously! Give someone life for Murder, Rape and many other serious offences. But for God's sake Golf!

Did'nt play it at an impersonal level. Seems the post about the poor sod at Haigh Hall may have struck a nerve?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom