who would play you in the movie of your life?

Gary D

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so who would play you?

with all the election debate and ranting etc i thought it would be nice to have something light hearted. so who would play you? it can be anyone you like actor or character alive or dead. (its fantasy after all :D )

i'd like to think that i could have been played by a young Cary Grant - but the truth is i'd be more of a rodney from only fools and horses. and as i get older i'm becoming more like Albert Steptoe :D

Gary

It would have to be someone short and fat for me...... so Danny DeVito - but as I'm not a slap-head he would need to wear a wig ;)

Peter Cushing, if not Christopher Lee especially like I was the other day when a blood vessel broke in my eye I could have doubled for him in a Dracula film. Especially in Dracula A.D. !972 when he got his mitts sound Caroline Munro :lease: .

When something like this thread was done before someone suggested Johnny Depp.

I'd say someone like Jude Law, but he isn't good looking enough.. ho hum.

Joe Pesci ..cos he's a small nutter just like me.

Captain Benefit said:
Doc, I did not picture you as tall, skinny and ginger.

I know what you mean - more like Kathy Burke

Captain Benefit said:
Doc, I did not picture you as tall, skinny and ginger.

Ugghhhh.

Cap :)

I thought that you would rather look at her than me, she is far more attractive!

Garyd said:
so who would play you?

with all the election debate and ranting etc i thought it would be nice to have something light hearted. so who would play you? it can be anyone you like actor or character alive or dead.

It would have to be an alive one....

Johnny Depp as Raoul Duke would be good but I'm more like Dr. Gonzo (Benicio Del Torro).

Attachments

• fearloathing.jpg
    fearloathing.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 64
I'd like Ronnie Barker to play me when I'm older although its chronologically impossible.

Dr Diversity said:
I thought that you would rather look at her than me, she is far more attractive!
Captain Benefit said:
As always, Master Rahl may beg to differ.... :eek: :D
Sorry I'd have to beg to differ too :D

As who would play me.....well it would have to be clyde wouldn't it :laugh:

Michael Chiklis as Vic Mackey as Me...perfect.

would have to probably be a skinny Sly Stallone, as I have the unfortunate blessing (apparantly) of looking like him. I'm just as thick too

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom