Question Who's got the biggest one on the forum?

Got 65 panny 902 so fancied nxt size up
Motion is terrible on this set
Maybe a 65 oled would do then
£4k I can't justify
£2k I could
Missed the £1700 deals lol u think we might get close again?

Got 65 panny 902 so fancied nxt size up
Motion is terrible on this set
Maybe a 65 oled would do then
£4k I can't justify
£2k I could
Missed the £1700 deals lol u think we might get close again?
I also have a Panasonic DX902 and motion is fantastic, better than OLED's I've seen.

The black trace any fast motion leaves is very distracting to me
And the red blur on people's hair when they move, horrible

Still when it's good,which is often,it can be great

Peaky blinders on Netflix was not pleasant thou

The hdr halo as well
Can wash out the picture...

But you're right my 55 c6 isn't perfect either

Are you the calibration guy?

You enjoying the Sony 75?

This thread is a tease!!!

Ordered my new TV on 23rd October and still waiting......:-(

Currently watching on a 32” Sammy and the wall bracket is bigger [emoji23]

But for scale I’ve drawn a sketch outlining the new beast!!! 77” G7

IMG_0930.jpg

Cannot wait!!!

it's 3.5 years old now and only a standard 1080p led, but my trusty sharp aquos 80" with lightberry is quite the show off always in the room :D

makes me smile when tradesmen/bt engies visit, they always comment on the size, but they look baffled when i tell them it was actually a size downgrade for me moving from a 104" pj screen :eek:

WP_20150406_17_36_33_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
you win! lol :p

Is that a curved settee/sofa ?

Its a three piece, interlocking, reclining, thing.......hard to explain......lol

The two outter seats are slightly toed-in, they recline if you pull on a leather loop by your leg, then if you push back the legs hinge up........fully reclined and legs up is dangerous as sleep may follow.....:laugh: oh, and the head rest is hinged so can be adjusted slightly.
The middle seat back folds down and had a wooden back that's used for the drinks and munchies!

Himolla - Chester range bought from Gillies, German made and not cheap.....

it's 3.5 years old now and only a standard 1080p led, but my trusty sharp aquos 80" with lightberry is quite the show off always in the room :D

makes me smile when tradesmen/bt engies visit, they always comment on the size, but they look baffled when i tell them it was actually a size downgrade for me moving from a 104" pj screen :eek:

View attachment 942889
That is fantastic looking :smashin:

Post #25:
U star thnx mate,I assume there's no other 75" worth considering?

Post #26:
Not for a FALD TV and probably not in this price range. OLED, well there's a 77" version but at a cost.

Post #28:
I do like 3d thou urghh

Well, I can understand y'all getting excited about the prospect of having a 75" television but - I have two. albeit only 1080p, not 4K. Here's what my Sony looked like when it was in the parlour.
upload_2017-11-25_23-17-46.jpeg

And, in his very understandable pleasure about his wonderful Sony 75XE9405, Bacus seems to have forgotten about the Sony 75ZD9, which does do 3D!

And to answer the thread title, someone on this forum - I can't remember his username - has a 88" curved Samsung television, which puts us all to shame!

Post #25:

Post #26:

Post #28:

Well, I can understand y'all getting excited about the prospect of having a 75" television but - I have two. albeit only 1080p, not 4K. Here's what my Sony looked like when it was in the parlour.
View attachment 943982
And, in his very understandable pleasure about his wonderful Sony 75XE9405, Bacus seems to have forgotten about the Sony 75ZD9, which does do 3D!
Is the ZD9 in 75" screen size the same amount or less than the XE9405 75" then ??
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I said not in the same price range !! ;)

Well clearly it’s not the biggest on the forum but just finished setting it up and I’ve VERY happy!!! (Did post on a similar thread but what the hell ha)

77” G7

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

Now I can hopefully get to enjoy it!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom