Will you get the vaccine if it becomes available?

When a Covid-19 vaccine becomes available, will you take it?

• Yes / I've signed up for a trial

Votes: 107 77.0%
  • No

Votes: 32 23.0%

• Total voters
Can you get a bikini in your size?

Finally got an appointment for Mrs E and I for next week for boosters after trying for around 4 weeks.

Previous to that we had the interesting (to say the least) advice to try to avoid driving for an hour after the booster while at the same time trying to send us 40+ miles away for them.

Slightly concerned about mix 'n' match with the booster not being the same as the original - I believe most findings at the moment are it improves the protection. We'll see I suppose :)

Finally got an appointment for Mrs E and I for next week for boosters after trying for around 4 weeks.

Previous to that we had the interesting (to say the least) advice to try to avoid driving for an hour after the booster while at the same time trying to send us 40+ miles away for them.

Slightly concerned about mix 'n' match with the booster not being the same as the original - I believe most findings at the moment are it improves the protection. We'll see I suppose :)
No reason to be concerned. the Cov-boost trials show the MRNA boosters gave the best balance of immunity boost and side effects.

Had Astra first 2 and Pfizer yesterday. So far just a sore arm. Hope tomorrow does not get worse!

Had no concerns for the jabs. Amazed at how well they have rolled it out.

I hope they can get the jabs sorted for the kids as we had friends kid who is still suffering after Covid. (Although % wise all others barely knew they had it!)

I was booked in for my booster on 4th of jan but a walk in clinic popped up round the corner from me .
I was reticent to use a walk in after seeing some with little to no social distancing, but as it was so close to me i got there early before too busy, and so got my Pfizer jab on sat morning.

My 1st 2 were oxford AZ, the 1st jab side effects were a moderate hangover with diziness... 2nd jab was similar but less severe. Both lasted a few days.

but i have to say i have not really had any side effects so far with my booster. ...... hard to say for sure as i had the booster in the morning and then a (remote) gaming session with a bunch of friends which involved many many beers in the afternoon/night time..... So whilst i could blame the slight wooziness on the booster on sunday morning, that hardly seems fair. ;)

Will the pill be available when it's time for our 4th dose?

I might switch to the pill if it is, nothing against needles anymore and had no effects whatsoever but prefer taking pills for things.

The White House isn't messing around with its messaging.

IMG_20211221_081515.jpg

Had my booster - Moderna, which I also had for the 1st and 2nd doses - on Friday evening and had a chilled out weekend at home. Felt fine - this time around my arm wasn't even sore! :thumbsup:

There is no corona virus anymore it magically disappeared in May 2020 as Trump had predicted! All this delta variant, omicron variant is a huge global hoax perpetrated by the liberals paid for by the damned communists who want to control your bodies and brains!! 😉😉

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom