Will you install the NHS COVID-19 track and trace app on your Smartphone?

Have you installed the latest (24th September) track and trace app on your Smartphone?

• Yes

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 36.9%
  • undecided

Votes: 10 11.9%

• Total voters
Just installed the new 'NHS' Covid 19 Track & Trace app on my old Samsung pay-as-you-go mobile phone.

Did the same with the missus's's's' phone which is the same model as mine.

Will now see what all the fuss is about.
:)

I wonder who has an interest in Deloitte.

Not sure if this is the right thread, but beware of a random cold call telling you you have been traced, and you just need to pay £500 to get your test,
The scammers have found a new source of victims. :mad:

Daughter keeps getting alerts on her app that she may have been in contact with someone with COVID. She barely goes out. All I can think is she has the front bedroom and it overlooks my moron neighbours driveway.

Me. Using my app. In Sainsbury's, Hadley's Hope branch:

Daughter keeps getting alerts on her app that she may have been in contact with someone with COVID. She barely goes out. All I can think is she has the front bedroom and it overlooks my moron neighbours driveway.

Yeah and we all know how that ends.

With a nuke from orbit.

I'm definitely on board.

That snap of your app remains me of the Alien film :eek:

They probably copied it.

Well I knew it was coming friends we had a meal with tested positive Tuesday.

Screenshot_20201111-163312_NHS Covid-19.jpg
Screenshot_20201111-164133_NHS Covid-19.jpg

The app itself isn't bad, it is the support that lets it down.

Still haven't downloaded the app and have no intention of doing so. The only people I spend any amount of time with, other than my wife and son, are my work colleagues and if anyone at work gets it those who have spent time with them are told to self isolate.

Despite my best efforts to maintain social distancing and wearing an FFP2 mask whenever I’m inside anywhere other than my home, I have been isolating for the past 9 days after receiving an alert last week.

Never had any symptoms but did rapid antigen tests every 2 days just to be on the safe side, which were all negative.

The COVID19 app doesn’t accept those results codes, so my physiotherapist recommended I get a PCR test. This was also negative but even after typing that code into the app it still told me to continue isolating, meaning I had to cancel my appointment.

So after all that rigmarole I can now begin to understand why some people have put the app’s contact tracing feature on pause.

5CB823C4-B7E4-40BB-B40A-A7FA9AFF3391.jpegA5CA0989-D066-40DE-8D56-A8DE5587E4C0.jpeg6046B736-FF8B-4534-8AC8-E0CCE9C2DF18.jpeg

This is the issue with technology, it’s great when it works and f’ing useless when it doesn’t.

Will cafes restaurants etc still be able to use the app on their venues after the 19th? I can see a cafe I use still having some rules in place.

Will cafes restaurants etc still be able to use the app on their venues after the 19th? I can see a cafe I use still having some rules in place.
If one of their customers tests positive and puts the result in the app, then the cafe's staff will be pinged and the cafe will be short staffed for up to 10 days.

So I would expect most cafes to tear down the QR code posters from the 19th.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom