Wireless audio and playstaion connection to projector

johanbr

Novice Member
Reaction score
I have recently bought the Epson eh-tw5600 projector (Full HD). I wish to connect the audio wirelessly to my sound reciever (projector is ceiling mounted, so the reciever is at the opposite side of the room). How to do this best?
- I have read that I can use the Amazon fire tv for this, but I don't really need all the apps etc., since I already have a Chromecast connected in the projector to stream from.

The reciever is a NAD c368 with a built in bluetooth function, which might I might be able to utilize for this. However I would prefer to have it connected to one of the regular ports in the back - however still wirelessly - maybe via a bluetooth reciever device?
- so what is the best way to do this?

Also, I would love to be able to connect my playstation 4 wirelessly to the projector - however I don't know ud that is recommendable, with the potential lag-issue?

Thanks!!

Source > AVR > Projector - using HDMI cables is what you want to aim for, you could try a wireless connection between the AVR and Projector for video, they tend to be expensive, unreliable and usually have to compress the video.

Source > Projector > AVR is not a great solution.

Joe

Source > AVR > Projector - using HDMI cables is what you want to aim for, you could try a wireless connection between the AVR and Projector for video, they tend to be expensive, unreliable and usually have to compress the video.

Source > Projector > AVR is not a great solution.

Joe
Thanks, but I am still Missing a concrete solution. I have no High end demands for the setup, just that it can run reliable and in full HD. And I would really prefer to avoid the Long cable draw, as I would have no other option than to have the HDMI running visible along the wall/ceiling. So cant this be done?

Also, when you mention "Source > AVR > Projector" - would that mean HDMI running between both stations? My source is either ising my Chromecast or Apple tv.

Wireless HD is very hit or mis - a long HDMI cable is the better solution every time, there are many Wireless HD devices on the market so you have options to try them out.

Source > Amp - if you do not have the optional HDMI Board(s) in your Amp you could use an HDMI Switch with analogue audio out to the Stereo Amp and then either a long HDMI cable or a Wireless HD extender to the Projector. (Source > Switch > Amp+Projector)

I guess you could try Wireless HD to send images to the Projector plus Bluetooth to send audio from the Projector to the Amp - that is going to require a bit of experimentation on your part.

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom