Question Wireless Headset Recommendations?

Eltee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HELP! Want to get a wireless / Bluetooth headset but after doing some research it looks like its a connectivity minefield out there! In game chat looks like it’s a right faff! Ideally I want to buy one that I can only use on my Switch, I’d like one that I can use for phone/iPad etc. What are you all using?

OK I dont use bluetooth on my switch but - if you want to try it out cheap, I use these which for £17 are great but I am sure much more expensive ones would be better but these are really good for the price.

Amazon product ASIN B07BLQLG9S
you will need a bluetooth adapter for the switch though I think, sorry I dont know which one.

fair enough it has a mic but not sure it works on the switch (also I dont know if its very good mic)
The PS4 golds?
Yes they work on the Switch. The mic on the current model golds sound ok, but the mic on the previous (folding) golds are better.

If you eg already own them for a PS4, then it’s a no brainier to use them rather than buy new ones for the Switch:)

It’s a nightmare trying to find a fairly decent headset that allows in game chat in the Switch, wireless and gives you Bluetooth connectivity for use with your devices.

is the switch docked ? or are you using it handheld as a lot of bluetooth headsets can be used wired, maybe you can buy a set with the removalble wire, so wired on the switch, bluetooth on the other devices.

Ideally it’s for when the Switch is docked.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom