People, what's wrong with their wiring?

Oops...

I got a DVD (well a bluray) and a Chinese last night. Film in the machine, first fork half way to my gob and the phone rings to tell me I was supposed to be in work 20 minutes ago...

Ouch, must have been soul-destroying. It's not just that it's work, it's the disruption to your plans...

kav said:
Ouch, must have been soul-destroying. It's not just that it's work, it's the disruption to your plans...

Yeah gutted. Had a rough day in my day job so Chinese and a film was going to be just lovely. Torn away from me in a flash!

I set the plate, fork and all into a plastic bag and ate it in work...

What did the bluray taste like?

:devil:

Perfect example of women's logic. First reply - tell us why you're so quiet then second reply - you should listen only!

Are there no Ladies on the AV forum to back me up here, I'm fighting against a lot of testosterone all on me Jack Jones!

dudeness said:
Are there no Ladies on the AV forum to back me up here, I'm fighting against a lot of testosterone all on me Jack Jones!

Just give up! My gfs has fully accepted that she is crazy and illogical and I've accepted that I have to go along with it now and again!

Just had this conversation with the mrs.
Mrs: shall we have a drink or two tonite or saturday?

Me :No drink for me tonite love,why dont we pop along to our new local sat t time and have a few pots..

Mrs:When..saturday?

Me:Yes saturday...

Mrs:eek:h ok,i cant go,its ok i'll have nowt love...

Me: Eh y?

Mrs:Well i cant have a few drinks in the pub can i...Its ok i'll have some pop...

Me: Y?

Mrs:I said we can have a drink at sat t time...

Mrs:Yeah i know..Doesn't matter...

Me:Lol :laugh:

Mrs:I was saying i fancied a glass of wine and then you said we can have a few drinks on saturday.I can't have a few drinks,i can only have one or two...

Me:Wow :laugh:..Talk about confusing conversation......

Mrs:Lol suppose.. we can have some drinks sat but i meant tonite...

Oh dear...:laugh::lease:

What bugs me is that a woman will have a full blown "episode" of irrational lunatic woman behaviour, then realise how mental they were and apologise, then the next day have another one.

This happened last week, thought something was really wrong as she was freaking out, so made a point of trying to sort it out, later to discover, quote 'she was just feeling irrational' :rotfl::facepalm:

Anyone else here have this situation?;

Me; "Darling, I'm making a sandwich, do you want one?"

Wife; "No thanks babe"

Me; "Are you sure, as you always say 'no', then steal my food"

Wife; "No, I'm sure, I can decide by myself if I'm hungry or not you know :mad:"

Me; "Ok, Ok, just saying..."

SANDWICH MADE, AND SIT DOWN TO EAT.

Wife; "Ooh, that looks nice, can I have a bit?"

Me; :mad::mad::mad: Cue Homer Simpson style "WHY, YOU LITTLE!!!"

We've been together for 15 years, and it still happens (admittedly less often)
She's mad, but I still love her!:love:

Doug the D said:

Wife; "No thanks babe"

Me; "Are you sure, as you always say 'no', then steal my food"

Wife; "No, I'm sure, I can decide by myself if I'm hungry or not you know :mad:"

Me; "Ok, Ok, just saying..."

SANDWICH MADE, AND SIT DOWN TO EAT.

Wife; "Ooh, that looks nice, can I have a bit?"

Me; :mad::mad::mad: Cue Homer Simpson style "WHY, YOU LITTLE!!!"

We've been together for 15 years, and it still happens (admittedly less often)
She's mad, but I still love her!:love:

Yup all the time!

That's why it's a man's job to listen and not offer advice ;P

And yet what do you women do?

"Does this dress suit me? Do you think my hair looks nice? do I need to diet?"

If we say yes we're stuffed, if we say no, we're stuffed.

Him, "yes dear your look lovely in that dress".

Her, "YOU SWINE, you know this dress make me look fat/frumpy/old"

Him, "yes dear you're hair looks fine"

Her, "YOU SWINE, you know I'm going grey/not had a perm for months/going bald"

Him, "no you don't need to diet"

Her,"YOU SWINE, you think I'm fat/ you don't care what I look like" :facepalm:

I was wondering about this recently, haven't seen Jenn around for ages.

Had a corker from my Mrs one day.

We were out walking through the countryside and i noticed that we were approaching a cattle grid. I pointed out the wide bars and gaps etc, and then she looked at it and said ' how are the cattle supposed to get across that ' ?

I had weeks of fun with that one :D

Outside of my normal youtube attention span, but I did make it to the end.

V. Funny Bob, thanks +1

"that's because we don't care!" Genius!

Had a corker from my Mrs one day.

We were out walking through the countryside and i noticed that we were approaching a cattle grid. I pointed out the wide bars and gaps etc, and then she looked at it and said ' how are the cattle supposed to get across that ' ?

I had weeks of fun with that one :D

Let's not turn this thread into an immature thread which just gives us men cause to share hilarious stories about the ladies in our lives...:smashin: Ok, go on then!:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I read the thread title and thought "Yes".

i hate it when we sit down to watch a film and then she talks all the way through it:mad: she then had a go at me for being in a mood. she then said to me at the end of the film i didnt really get that.

i explained it to her im a man i cant multitask i can either watch a film or talk i cant do both. mind you if she wasnt banging on about some rubbish and paid attention to the film she might understand one once in a while.

Last edited:

Wife; "No thanks babe"

never have, never will

dudeness said:
Don't even get me started on the Male's inability to discuss emotions or tell us ladies why you're so quiet....and the inability to put things away, not make a mess! :devil:

I can discuss my emotions, but my wonderful wife still believes that I can read her mind.

"what wrong?", nothing "oh, ok then" cue looks, crashing etc..:D Love it!

shoestring25 said:
i hate it when we sit down to watch a film and then she talks all the way through it:mad: she then had a go at me for being in a mood. she then said to me at the end of the film i didnt really get that.

i explained it to her im a man i cant multitask i can either watch a film or talk i cant do both. mind you if she wasnt banging on about some rubbish and paid attention to the film she might understand one once in a while.

Try talking through Corrie!

Works for me, or does not, as the case may be

Women; is there something wrong with their wiring?

Without a wiring diagram and a manual how do you tell?

Maybe it's not a design flaw, it's an undocumented feature :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom