People, what's wrong with their wiring?

(Back on topic...)

I would use our tumble drier all the time - SWMBO hates using it with a passion. Much prefers three clothes horses in the extra 25m2 of space we paid $150,000 (£80,000) to create. (Extension knocking family/ kitchen and dining spaces into one with new kitchen and flooring).

(Back on topic...)

I would use our tumble drier all the time - SWMBO hates using it with a passion. Much prefers three clothes horses in the extra 25m2 of space we paid $150,000 (£80,000) to create. (Extension knocking family/ kitchen and dining spaces into one with new kitchen and flooring).
I'd kill (not literally) for a tumble dryer but I don't have the space for one.

So I've got one of those heated towel rail things from lake land that is really good but I never remember to switch the stupid thing on! 🙄

I'd kill (not literally) for a tumble dryer but I don't have the space for one.
Ours (well mine really) is stacked on the washer and we have seperate laundries (utility rooms) over here in pretty much every house. Most like ours are open without defining machine spaces in cupboards so plenty of room :)

washer dryers always an option but don’t do the drying well IME.

A clothes horse does me.

At least it's not an outudendo.

Just had a call from a long term customer.
She's accidentally reversed her car into the 300 ltr unvented cylinder in her garage. Smashed the cylinder and damaged the pipework.
'I could've sworn it was in first gear'.
😯

7E4732F3-EF26-4253-BB70-889AD1694FCD.jpeg

A clothes horse does me.
This has worked for over 2 decades: cupboards with hanging rails and doors that I built over a radiator in the kitchen for SWMBO and another (much larger!) over another rad in the side utility area for me (and that's where we can also dry large items like sheets and towels - even in mid-Winter).

Since then, we haven't needed tumble dryer (a old and very cheap one sits over the w/m in the utility area but was rarely used - and is now "dead"), clothes horses (can't remember using one of those in the last 4 decades!) or an outside washing line (unless the weather is very warm AND we need towels/sheets dried quickly - it's there but very rarely used otherwise)

Think about it! There's very little else that you can realistically fit/build over a radiator, so use that space creatively to get something that you can use whenever needed!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom