Wonder Woman 3 (TBC)

Drax1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
WW1984 isn't due until 2020, but Director Patty Jenkins has already been talking up what she wants from a third instalment. and a finishing arc. Because everything has to be a trilogy nowadays...

Patty Jenkins already has clear plans for Wonder Woman 3

Jenkins Already Has "Wonder Woman 3" Plans - Dark Horizons

Wonder-Woman-1984-Wiig-913.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I suppose the first film was hugely successful so a trilogy became inevitable. I just hope the second one is an improvement: WW was the epitome of run-of-the-mill film-making.

Well, I suppose the first film was hugely successful so a trilogy became inevitable. I just hope the second one is an improvement: WW was the epitome of run-of-the-mill film-making.
Yeah I found it pretty underwhelming too, but I think we’re in the minority there.

I thought it was pretty decent (especially as a origin film), no different to the likes of recent marvel outings: Ant-man, Thor 3, Homecoming etc;

I thought WW was boring and fell asleep

I thought it the best and single most enjoyable film of that year and still the last BluRay I actually bought - they're getting few and far between these days. And to keep it on topic, yes, a number 3 makes me very happy.

Being fast tracked

Ultimately can do anything with WW3, as WW84 did nothing except remove Diana’s personal burden, sadly it was the only thing that made her relatable. I do really like Gal as the main character, I hope the third time is the charm.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom