World Of Tanks Xbox One

Just got my Tier lX E 75. Games start to be costly at Tier VIII and above if you don't get a win or a kill if you are on the losing team. Had some good games last night. Can see me giving this a bye once Fallout 4 is released.

WoT can be a very frustrating game if you keep getting teamed up with lemmings who seem to think that it's a good idea to charge the Reds only to get wiped out in the first few minutes of the game.

To get the most out of it you need to get on a decent team or luckily get randoms who know what there doing.

Keep meaning to go back to this as i stopped playing afrter giving it quite a bt of time when the X1 version came out (I blame Titanfall for that). Can see myself struggling though with the ammount of stuff coming out.

Just got my Tier lX E 75. Games start to be costly at Tier VIII and above if you don't get a win or a kill if you are on the losing team. Had some good games last night..
Fair play. Stock e75 is hardest tank in the game. Fully loaded e75 is the best tank in the game !! So stick with it..
Perhaps watch for marks of excellence on the barrels at the start and follow them..any tank that rides along with me I work with, as the game is all about out-gunning whoever you spot together..

Literally just started playing this, so have no idea what I'm doing except driving very slow and dyeing.

It is fun tho.

Literally just started playing this, so have no idea what I'm doing except driving very slow and dyeing.

It is fun tho.

You got an XBox One Dave? I looked for World of Tanks in the PS Store and couldn't find it!

Free? I'll have to fire it up and claim it! I played this quite a lot a few months back but got sidetracked by other stuff and haven't been back. I really enjoyed it - excellent for a free game.

You got an XBox One Dave? I looked for World of Tanks in the PS Store and couldn't find it!

Yes mate, I've done swap for a while, i did send you a friends request under insane200.

Ok buddy cheers! Will accept your friend request. Unfortunately I will be roaming around the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for the foreseeable future so no WoT for a while.

I'll be playing lots of Fallout 4 and halo 5, plus games from the EA vault too.

Been sinking qute a few hours into this again due to the 14 days free premium mebership for the two year anniversary.

Loaded it up for a few games last night to find that my 850 Gold has vanished. Now ive gone back through the log and i haven't spent this by accident. has anyone else had issues like this or as stupid as its sounds does the Gold have a sell by date?

My gold doesn't seem to have changed.
Perhaps raise a support request.
Player base must be getting smaller.

My gold doesn't seem to have changed.
Perhaps raise a support request.
Player base must be getting smaller.

Sent a support request as i could do with it back at the moment.

You can get an extra days premium mebmership on this by playing today for the leap year.

Also if you go into the Ops theres a mission that if you Win 15 matches over tier three you get an extra days premium.

Never really paid that much attention to the Ops but by picking and chosing them you can rack up quite a bit of extra XP and Silver. You've just got to remeber to go in and change the Operation over when you've finished one to start the next one.

Just typical. Missed the birthday freebies, and now the leap year one.
Am moving up quickly, just got tier 7 French heavy, and about to purchase tier 8 Chinese heavy and tier 8 Jap medium.

Yeah, I always have all 3 ops active, plus the daily special one.

The new maps are good, fjord and swamp.

I only have 6 days premium left, not sure how much I'll play after.

Just typical. Missed the birthday freebies, and now the leap year one.
Am moving up quickly, just got tier 7 French heavy, and about to purchase tier 8 Chinese heavy and tier 8 Jap medium.

Yeah, I always have all 3 ops active, plus the daily special one.

The new maps are good, fjord and swamp.

I only have 6 days premium left, not sure how much I'll play after.

Apparently the Chinese Tier 8 heavy tank is absolutely terrible. Seen quite a few people saying that.

There should be a whole new set of challenges up to today. Im hoping theres a good mix again of XP and silver available.

Got a few hours of premium left tonight so its try and get as much done as possible while i still have it available. After that i think i will be giving it a break until theres some more freebies or free premium time.

Yeah, the Chinese 110 hasn't shown any redeeming features yet.

Shame, the is2 I think it is, is an absolute blinder.

The French tier 7 is also a v it nondescript.

Yep, same here, once free premium is used up.

Have got quite a few 2 marks of excellence on my barrels now though.

Noticed something with this once the Premium was up over the weekend. Could be me but as soon as it finished it was much more difficult to get kills with any of my Tanks. Went from averaging two or three kills a match to only getting 2 kills over 7 matches and thats even on the easier difficulties. Also enemy hits seemed to be that more damaging. Every hit seemed to blow your tracks off, wreck the suspension or cause a fire. Had a Tier 5 tanks cripple my Tier 7 tank with a front shot and them finish me off with two more front shots. There was no way they could have got me anywhere else as i was sandwiched between two buildings.

Another observation the French low level Artillery pieces are absolutley lethal but once you get i think its the Tier 4 or 5 one its useless.

Oh. Not been on this week, my premium ran out Wednesday, will fire it up over the weekend and see what's the score.

It might be it is just the hardcore elite left playing.

Seems to have balanced out. Had a couple of good games the other day and theres another Silver tier op upwith a days premium as a bonus on it that ive nearly got.

Still going to be a massive grind to get my Level 7 British tank to tier 8. Still need 100000 XP.

It's the only game I play

Decided to boot up WoT for a few games and quickly found out why I stopped playing. Zero teamwork with a bunch of 10yr old randoms just mooching about doing their own thing. 10 straight losses...

Can never understand why nobody uses comms. It's probably the one game where it's really effective. But nope, nadda, zilch, not even a cheeky Yank telling me how bad I'm playing.

Last edited:
Decided to boot up WoT for a few games and quickly found out why I stopped playing. Zero teamwork with a bunch of 10yr old randoms just mooching about doing their own thing. 10 straight losses...

Can never understand why nobody uses comms. It's probably the one game where it's really effective. But nope, nadda, zilch, not even a cheeky Yank telling me how bad I'm playing.
They're quick enough to send abusive pm's though lol
If some of them had the brains to work as a team then their win ratio would seriously improve

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom