Xbox 360 and Xbox ONE digital Combo <£28

If I buy this for use on sons profile on his 360 and then install it on his profile on my xbox one can I then play it on my profile on xbox one?

Yes, I believe so.

Ok - Amazon are now selling this for £21.99 so have taken the plunge

Plan is to install it on my sons gamertag on the 360 then download it on the Xbox one (again on his gamertag) so I can play it on my account which Im 99% sure will work

Question is - If I buy the season pass on his 360, can I download it on the xbox one in the same way so it works on both platforms?

Yes you'll be able to use dlc and games owned by any gamer tag on the xbox one

Cracking price for two copies wish I waited could have saved close to £40!

Simply games have the disc version for £35 digital version £33 neither of them have Xbox 360 version.

Just snagged a season pass from a seller on ebay whos doing them for £26.95

So install it all on sons 360 and then fire up the xbox one and were both happy campers (already have iot on ps4 but at these prices its rude not to!

Good luck with the season pass mate if you love only a select playlist like Hardcore TDM

Took them the time from the last new map pack to the newest one to allow players to play in that playlist.

At this rate I'd rather just purcahse the new Maps when I know I can play my fav playlist :)

Good price for '2' copies. Just a pity the multiplayer experience is akin to taking a steak tenderizer to your bollocks. It also (at least it did the last time I played) runs very poorly on the Xbox One.

Single player was decent fun though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Good price for '2' copies. Just a pity the multiplayer experience is akin to taking a steak tenderizer to your danglies. It also (at least it did the last time I played) runs very poorly on the Xbox One.

Single player was decent fun though.
Have to say the difference in how online plays between XB one and PS4 is massive

Aiming etc on XB One just seems way off and just never seem to win a one to one! Cant put my finger on it but it just doesnt run right

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom