Xbox One X - overheating - RMA?

messisew86

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello dear peoples. I have an question about my XBOX ONE X. Bought it month ago ,from shop new.

I’ve noticed one time ,that if I leave the Division 2 idle for about a half hour or so the entire Xbox one x turns off. It’s definitely not something in the Xbox settings, is the only game that does that while being idle.Second time it shutted off when loading game on 14%.

During gameplay no problem.

It just shuts down,like pressing power button to off. And not any overheating message. Working fine again.

Also after shutdown there was not any error message,or any overheating message.

Tested also: Jedi Fallen Order,GEARS OF WAR 5,Metro Exodus not single shutdown.

Anyway should i rma console due that 2 shutdown events only in Division 2 ?

Mine did it with PubG only, in 1080p fine 4k fans ramped up and console shut down.

I sent it off was new like yours too they replaced it

If only a month old, insist on a new replacement, do not accept a repair or refurbished unit. The sale of goods act is on your side.

If only a month old, insist on a new replacement, do not accept a repair or refurbished unit. The sale of goods act is on your side.
Consumer Rights Act 2015 ;)

Consumer Rights Act 2015 ;)

Did you read your own link?

Your 30-day right to reject starts from the date you take ownership of the goods.

For example, if you purchased your goods in store and then took them away with you, your 30-day right to reject would start from that day.

But, if you ordered in store to have your goods delivered later or if you purchased your goods online, your 30-day right to reject would not start until your goods are delivered to you.

"Under the Consumer Rights Act you have a legal right to reject goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund - as long as you do this quickly.

This right is limited to 30 days from the date you take ownership of your product. After 30 days, you will not be legally entitled to a full refund if your item develops a fault, although some sellers may offer you an extended refund period"

Yes I have read the Consumer Rights Act but that is irrelevant, my post was to point out that The Sale of Goods Act has been replaced by the Consumer Rights Act.

You do realise that I am not arguing with you yes?
My only intention is to point out that that the legislation that you're advising to the OP had been replaced.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom