Xbox One X without Xbox Live Gold

Thats the problem with people believing digital foundrys nit picking as gospel. I have an xbox one S and the games play absolutely fine on it and i use it every day

Thats the problem with people believing digital foundrys nit picking as gospel. I have an xbox one S and the games play absolutely fine on it and i use it every day

Crashing frame rates and 10+ second pauses will it loads the next section are pretty big issues IMO

Granted those are some of the worse offences and plenty of other games run fine but there is no denying it is starting to struggle with more and more games and with the recent price drops there is no better time to pick up an X.

Finally ordered the Xbox one X from JL. When the prices started going up a couple of weeks ago I got a good price match which I confirmed was still valid just before I ordered. Had to pay full price but the email says to claim the difference when I decide to keep it. With the price match it is not much more than the S is now. Should get it this weekend. Thanks for everyone's help.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom