Xpert 11 - surviving without real football

JimmyMac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok folks

xpert -11 is a free online footy manager game. Pretty simple to play and doesn’t use real teams or players so you don’t get some gthat somehow ends up with all the greatest players and wipes the floor with everyone

it’s been about 5 years since I played it but we had a league going for around 8 years on another forum and it’s was good fun. Might be something to give us all something to enjoy while all sport is officially ended

As I recall, games are twice a week and there’s a cup possibly too. Seasons depend on how many teams but last a couple of months on average

If (and it’s a big if) I can actually remember how it all works I’ll give tips but quite honestly I’ve forgotten it all so we will all be in the same boat. Plus one thing I do recall is knowledge is not much of an advantage initially as we all start from the same

register and join the private avf league in the link below. Post and let us all now your team name

league code 460632 just in case

Xpert Eleven - The Best Online Football Management Game With Focus On Coaching

My team, The Unbearables, look forward to whooping you all soon :D

There's also World Soccer Challenge for Android and Apple ios:

I’ve registered as Abbeygoo FC playing my home games at the Emptihad

Registered as Theseus United at home at the Drained Swamp.

TayWax FC - Theatre of Broken Dreams

Welcome aboard folks, need at least 6 teams
For a league so let’s pester everyone. I’ll give it plenty of time for people to join

I believe you can arrange friendliest now before league begins to get a handle on it. Quite fun watching game highlights with the match engine

I'll sort mine out later or over the weekend :thumbsup:

How does it work?

How does it work?

have a look here, menu on the right gives more details

Don't get too bogged down by it as you will easily pick things up as you go along, best if we just play a league and let everyone get used to setting tactics and seeing what could work

Its really not overly complicated, you can go in depth in some areas but I cant say I ever really bothered. Careful with transfers once thats available as some agents lie so the stats of a player might not be as good as you think

Just set some tactics, pick captains etc and see what happens :)

Cheers. Looks good. I'll get something set up over the next few days.

Ok folks, we have enough teams to start the league, however I know some are planning to join up tomorrow so I won’t start the league until Wednesday.

we can setup friendlies though to practice so login and challenge some people

@When In Rome may be interested in this

I've set a team up

LiVARpool playing games at Stockley Park

I’ve had a quick look and no idea what it means !!

each week there is a sponsor activity, it should be fairly obvious from your home screen, do it each week to earn more money

I apparently lost to my reserves over the weekend so that's not a good start :facepalm:

I got an email about training or something?? What the **** ????

I heard you don't need to train tackling so at least you won't have to worry about that :smashin: ;)

Have a read of the bits in the link I sent

however, for the minute don’t worry about it all. Once the league starts you will pick it up as you go along. The league won’t last long with a handful of teams. So the first one or two seasons will give people a chance to learn

As Jimmy puts his team on a hardcore training regime and destroys the rest of the league who all look like Sunday league players that have rolled out of a kebab shop at 2am

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom