Yamaha T-500 Tuner Volume Really Low

zainabbas86

Novice Member
Hi all,

I have a Yamaha T-500 tuner unit. It was working fine a few days ago. But now all of a sudden the volume on it has gone done drastically. The amp needs to be put on max to get enough volume out of it to have a good sound. The amp is working fine for another Akai AT-A1 tuner I have. Also I tested DAC/AUX with my phne so nothing is wrong with the Amp. Any idea what might have gone wrong with the tuner and how I can diagnose and fix this issue. Thanks.

Regards,

Zain

Attachments

suzonka

Standard Member
I had purchased a new Samsung and used the optical out with a very good optical cable , the sound on some stations are very low at max volume set on my soundbar so after searching I find that the manufactures of the TV's are playing with the fixed pre amp volume out from the TV ,so if your not getting max volume on any external speakers , the only way to resolve it is get a optical Bluetooth amplifier and then make sure your sound bar has this blue tooth feature and you then will get more volume . Amazon.com: Sabaj A2 Small Desktop Stereo Audio Digital Amplifier with Bluetooth 4.0 USB Optical Input 55Wx2 Silver: Electronics ;;;

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: TCL C815 TV, Denon & Huawei wireless speaker reviews, New Sony 4K PJ's and more
Top Bottom